Remove this Banner Ad

Reveen

Premium Platinum
Feb 18, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
not GWS
"The offer is not available to NSW, VIC and SA residents." and tombomb is from VIC.

Whereas Palmerbet is nationwide apart from the special state of SA which is standard.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Dont think im far off getting promo banned from Neds been with them for about a month now.. my price boosts have got from $2-$2.30, $5-$6, $20-$25 and now im getting $2-$2.10, $5-$5.30, $20-$21 and the Bet Returns in the toolbox are getting less and less..That will make it 3 bookie promo bans 🙄
TAB seem to be the only ones that dont promo ban me.

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Dont think im far off getting promo banned from Neds been with them for about a month now.. my price boosts have got from $2-$2.30, $5-$6, $20-$25 and now im getting $2-$2.10, $5-$5.30, $20-$21 and the Bet Returns in the toolbox are getting less and less..That will make it 3 bookie promo bans 🙄
TAB seem to be the only ones that dont promo ban me.
I'm really starting to think that smaller bookies are the way to go.

For instance I opened an account with Southern Cross bet and chucked $50 in and without me doing anything they called and matched it.

anabac

All Australian
Feb 21, 2011
banana boat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone else cop a random bonus bet from Sportsbet? Just copped a text off them saying they've lobbed a 50 BB in my account. Checked my account, haven't bet with them since Jan 2016.

noahroast

Draftee
Jan 8, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Betdeluxe what a disgusting book.
Montefilia $1.75 while everywhere else is $1.90
Betdeluxe - Agreed. It's hard to turnover their bonus bet winnings too (at 1.8 or above) especially when their odds are on the lower side.

Also:

1. Bonus bet earned or given is only valid for 5 days.
2. If you bet with bonus bet, you are limited to $500 winnings at one time.

Promo seems good though insincere.

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
I am not sure what ludicrous permissions set up they have but is there any worse site out there than Puntingform - for some reason have to log in 5-10 times per session because it thinks you are either not logged or or are logged in from a different computer - absolute abortion of a set up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad