Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How many sites offer goal kicker AFL odds?

Is it just something the big ones do (SB, Uni, 365, Lads, PB, Tab), or do any of the obscure little ones offer it too?

Consolaçao

All Australian
May 22, 2007
Melbourne Town
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Phnom Penh Utd (curling)
Any SA-based punters here? I’ve just moved from interstate and looking to open a new set of accounts. Keen to know which are the bookies offer promos.. I know the Ts&Cs all say SA residents aren’t eligible, though I’ve heard that a few are happy to pay out promo bets?

Thedeftouch

Club Legend
May 5, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
My friend is getting the runaround from TAB Qld for winning bet on Brisbane -10.5 vs Fremantle a couple weeks ago. The TAB website literally says "bets stand regardless of venue" and the ticket was still live when scanned on the Thursday. Anyone else with the same issue?

Lensen

You've ruined the act, GOB
Feb 23, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
My friend is getting the runaround from TAB Qld for winning bet on Brisbane -10.5 vs Fremantle a couple weeks ago. The TAB website literally says "bets stand regardless of venue" and the ticket was still live when scanned on the Thursday. Anyone else with the same issue?
their disputes team are genuinely useless, best bet is to lodge a dispute with the regulator, will sit with TAB a month and they still won't understand it but will pay as "goodwill"

their disputes team are genuinely useless, best bet is to lodge a dispute with the regulator, will sit with TAB a month and they still won't understand it but will pay as "goodwill"

Probably because they spent all their wage budget on developing the Unitab app :p

flea29

All Australian
Jul 29, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Evening folks. I’m the kind of punter that the bookies probably high five themselves just when I log on to my account.
I was given an $80 free bet on the weekend- the first from this account- turned it into $240 (huge yeah?) & was slapped with my first ever promo ban the following morning!
How does this happen?

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Evening folks. I’m the kind of punter that the bookies probably high five themselves just when I log on to my account.
I was given an $80 free bet on the weekend- the first from this account- turned it into $240 (huge yeah?) & was slapped with my first ever promo ban the following morning!
How does this happen?

Generally when a large portion of your bets are placed on promo markets

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is Rob Waterhouse the worst; poor odds and few futures?
Since BetEzy left the market the discussion on who is the worst corp is more open, but competition is still fierce.

Rob would be in the conversation but while the likes of Palmerbet still exist he's never taking the crown.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
When I hear of a business with Colossal in the title I think of this

QEsLNnxuM-pVvA26kt-iOgFvFeFrOYVzooPw1d-RsqY.jpg

anabac

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
banana boat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
New mob called Wishbet have a "sick beat guarantee" where if you get beat by a nose margin they pay you out as a winner in Bonus Bets ($500 max and only Saturday metro). Same goes for AFL (beat by 1 point) and NRL (beaten in extra time/golden point).

How many times on Saturday across all metro meets would there be a nose margin? Lucky to be 1 or 2 max across all metro meetings I would've thought?

New mob called Wishbet have a "sick beat guarantee" where if you get beat by a nose margin they pay you out as a winner in Bonus Bets ($500 max and only Saturday metro). Same goes for AFL (beat by 1 point) and NRL (beaten in extra time/golden point).

How many times on Saturday across all metro meets would there be a nose margin? Lucky to be 1 or 2 max across all metro meetings I would've thought?

There were three at Ippy on Saturday (if they use 0.1 as the measure of nose).

Poorman53

All Australian
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Since BetEzy left the market the discussion on who is the worst corp is more open, but competition is still fierce.

Rob would be in the conversation but while the likes of Palmerbet still exist he's never taking the crown.
My worst experience was with Rob Waterhouse.

Rob tried to screw me of over 7k. Closed my account without a reason and wouldn't supplying a phone number to get in contact with them.

Started a conversation with NSW gaming and liquor and had my partner who is in comms to help write a 'legal sounding' email (had probably emailed 5 times before then). Added some lines in about putting it all over social media and sports radio stations with support of mates and family. Gave them to close of business the next day to reapond.

Money was deposited into my bank account the next day.

He's a crook.

Back