Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I see a lot of people on here are negative about bet 365. With the odds drift protector I think they're great. Just wondering why people don't like them?

I see a lot of people on here are negative about bet 365. With the odds drift protector I think they're great. Just wondering why people don't like them?

Impossible to get a bet on

Anyone ever had promo bans reveresed? Was using the PointsBet promos and after a few weeks they promo banned me lol

Worst part is, their promo ads constantly pop up being advertised lol

Never

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Anyone ever had promo bans reveresed? Was using the PointsBet promos and after a few weeks they promo banned me lol

Worst part is, their promo ads constantly pop up being advertised lol

The more Paige Spiranac the better despite what Francis Leach might think.

Nicktheguy

Debutant
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just loaded up on this. $100 on the bombers, $100 on GWS. Minimum profit of $24, max $64.

Betright have an identical deposit match at the moment as well.

Both pretty weird looking sites but they've got decent reviews.

EDIT: ****ed up, it's deep in their terms & conditions that you cannot do what I did. Money refunded and apparently my mate isn't a "genuine punter" according to their live chat campaigner.

I was today years old when I learnt you can't swear on Bigfooty...
Screenshot_20210725-180018_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Anyone using Bet in Asia?

What's the best withdrawal method?

Crypto carries a 2% fee and bank transfer I imagine comes with more than just a nominal $20 fee once the euro/ gbp is converted and finally made available in your bank account?

targett

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone using Bet in Asia?

What's the best withdrawal method?

Crypto carries a 2% fee and bank transfer I imagine comes with more than just a nominal $20 fee once the euro/ gbp is converted and finally made available in your bank account?
Yeah mate . I use Crypto . Low fees but the returns you get from the extra opportunity and superior odds I wouldnt have a day without any bets on .

May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yeah mate . I use Crypto . Low fees but the returns you get from the extra opportunity and superior odds I wouldnt have a day without any bets on .

Cool, thanks.

Crypto it is then.

Am I right in thinking that if I withdraw when the crypto is worth more than what it was when I deposited I will be making even extra profit, or do they have a different system in place than some of the other betting sites that utilise crypto?

Back