Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. Not their fault it's a terrible model for larger corps.

Obvious solution is some sort of sliding threshold or just more tiers rather than just high / low
They’ve been pretty supportive of NSW greys model which I think is a hybrid turnover/revenue fee structure, which allows them to pay less fees if margins are lower. Certainly seems a more punter friendly model than charging purely off turnover.

I also saw recently that NSW greys feature meetings now have the highest MBL of any code in the country at $3k. Surely we can’t be far off an increase on at least metro gallops.

Couple of new ones out, sorry if they've been mentioned before:

midasbet.com.au
punterspal.com.au
betbetbet.net.au
betm.com.au (mobile only)

Nothing special and the first three don't do deposit matches straight up although midasbet has a decent enough loyalty program. Don't know about betm, but they have had BB2nd/3rd on Saturdays for $25.

midasbet.com.au
punterspal.com.au
betbetbet.net.au

Nothing special and the first three don't do deposit matches straight up although midasbet has a decent enough loyalty program. Don't know about betm, but they have had BB2nd/3rd on Saturdays for $25.
gen web skins these first 3 so slightly better than betmakers.

pricing will be tough given its scraping Topsport

season 7 episode 6 GIF

midasbet.com.au
punterspal.com.au
betbetbet.net.au

I've only tried midasbet. Rewards program seems OK like you said but their prices are absolutely terrible although inconsistent.

I.e.
$1.83 lines for totals (I've only checked AFL and MLB)
$1.88 lines for MLB but standard $1.90 lines for AFL

They use TAB prices for AFL player disposals which is a good thing.

Their odds on racing are absolutely terrible to making up for the high taxes.

It depends what you want to use them for but it's important to know what you're getting yourself into.

I've only tried midasbet. Rewards program seems OK like you said but their prices are absolutely terrible although inconsistent.

I.e.
$1.83 lines for totals (I've only checked AFL and MLB)
$1.88 lines for MLB but standard $1.90 lines for AFL

They use TAB prices for AFL player disposals which is a good thing.

Their odds on racing are absolutely terrible to making up for the high taxes.

It depends what you want to use them for but it's important to know what you're getting yourself into.
THose margins are disgusting for tennis matches

1658758971902.png

Close to 110% margins.

outside of any promos there should be no reason for 99.9% of bettors to use this mob when Topsport exists, just stealing their prices and trying to take a big cut
Yeah, unfortunately I believe we'll soon see Topsport and the other corporates follow suit.

It's such a challenge from an operational perspective for a licensee to continue existing. These increased taxes are a blight on the industry. The options are to close down completely or offer shortened odds.

It's a Catch 22 situation. Shortening odds to compensate for the increased taxes is going to result in the loss of a decent percentage of clients.

outside of any promos there should be no reason for 99.9% of bettors to use this mob when Topsport exists, just stealing their prices and trying to take a big cut
In my opinion, for H2H, totals, lines, most bookmakers offer around 105-107% margins.

eg Sportsbet even do $1.88 v $1.88 odds in-play for instance, or $1.90 lines pre-game for AFL.

Margins usually work out to be larger, the more outcomes in an event eg test cricket when you have win/loss/draw

For H2H , i very rarely go to the sports books. Rather just back something on an exchange factoring into account their commission if Im in a hurry to place a bet, as usually their margins are close to or under 102% or so.

Hey guys

I got an email from Betdeck for a 50% match up to 1k. I did see one review about someone that had their bonus removed straight after deposit. Anyone else had good or bad experience with them?

Also if they took your bonus away, did they still make to do the deposit turnover?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys

I got an email from Betdeck for a 50% match up to 1k. I did see one review about someone that had their bonus removed straight after deposit. Anyone else had good or bad experience with them?

Also if they took your bonus away, did they still make to do the deposit turnover?
Had one bet with them (no dep bonus) after deposit and then all sports betting was disallowed.
Had money stranded and had to back/lay racing to get it out.
Most books I've found will allow you to withdraw un-turned over funds if you ask them nicely when they restrict you like that so soon but not BetDeck.

Hey guys

Double check the turnover requirements for the deposit from them too. From memory Betdeck and bbet (same owner) have been on the weird side in the past.

Thanks guys for the reply. I must admit their website looks crap and their T&C's don't make sense. Think I will stay away.

Do Sportsbet, 365, TopSport, TAB, Pointsbet, Lads etc give you a "loyalty" bonus if you sign up and ask them and then deposit? I know legislation changed this but the small guys do it and wondering if the larger operators do as well?

Do Sportsbet, 365, TopSport, TAB, Pointsbet, Lads etc give you a "loyalty" bonus if you sign up and ask them and then deposit? I know legislation changed this but the small guys do it and wondering if the larger operators do as well?

Generally dont even need to ask. Lads/Neds have an offer waiting as soon as you join, TopSport and TAB email pretty much immediately

Stay clear off TexBet. They wouldn’t pay out my winnings and closed my account. It’s put me off betting with anyone but the larger more established betting sites

I read lots of bad reviews about them not long ago, I had been letting my account go up $100 at a time which is all they bet you (which is actually better than 90% of Betmakers) after seeing the reviews I decided I better try a withdrawal, it was pain free and money was in my account within a couple days.
They make you do a selfie with license but besides that its a normal process.

I think there is more to the story for those having trouble

They said that I breached their terms and conditions, but they didn’t provide me with any evidence etc. I was totally focussed on betting in bonus bets races and made a bit of coin. They can cancel your account at their discretion. It just made me furious that they didn’t alert me to any ‘problems’ when I had money in my account. Just when I wanted to take it out.

I have lodged a complaint with consumer and business affairs, but haven’t heard back. If anyone has any other avenues for complaint please let me know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back