Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Sportsbet Power prices daily specials?

THey give you roughly 3 a day, on random boosted prices for sports events. (Maximum stake $250). Anyone know what the warning signs are when they take them off? im assuming if you bet on the maximum stake on those PowerPrices, eventually they will take them off you. (eg betting consecutive days)

First thing you will realize is that the 'boost' is utterly pathetic (i.e. a $2 shot boosted to $2.02)

First thing you will realize is that the 'boost' is utterly pathetic (i.e. a $2 shot boosted to $2.02)
I find their boosted odds on the tennis for example higher than the competitive prices at market rates. Eg Andy Murray was 4.33 or thereabouts to win in the tennis the other day , and on the betting exchange was around 3.50 .

A lot of the odds are on prices are above evens .

Has there ever been a better racing promotion than the one Luxbet had for the 2011 Cox Plate?

They allowed you to bet up to $200 at DOUBLE FIXED ODDS and if the horse failed to win, you'd get your stake bet in bonus bets up to $200.

It's crazy how good that promo was.

Has there ever been a better racing promotion than the one Luxbet had for the 2011 Cox Plate?

They allowed you to bet up to $200 at DOUBLE FIXED ODDS and if the horse failed to win, you'd get your stake bet in bonus bets up to $200.

The first year of chase the ace at sportingbet/hills where you got $1 in cash (not BB) per ace the only rival.

Didn’t Luxbet have a promo where if your horse ran second it was paid out as a winner.

Luxbet also offered pretty good owners bonus too

Didn’t Luxbet have a promo where if your horse ran second it was paid out as a winner.

Luxbet also offered pretty good owners bonus too

Yup. Was on all G1 races the year Adelaide won the Cox Plate.

Betstar also had double fixed odds in G1s the year Dunaden won the Caulfield Cup

Best promo for mine was both sportsbet and bet365 had 24 points up in AFL and paid out as a winner. Back one team with sportsbet and one with bet365. Made some nice coin with that one.
nah the lead at quarter time or lead at half time then payout was way better

When a team got 24 ahead they won most of the time, leading at quarter time was a bit of a crapshoot, could have $10 teams lead at qrtr and then get flogged by 80 but you'd still win the bet

Best promo for mine was both sportsbet and bet365 had 24 points up in AFL and paid out as a winner. Back one team with sportsbet and one with bet365. Made some nice coin with that one.
Yup was easy money each weekend with that and the equivalent NRL promo.

To those in the know, why are the promos so rubbish nowadays in comparison? Is it increased taxes or a consolidation of the big players or something else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When a team got 24 ahead they won most of the time, leading at quarter time was a bit of a crapshoot, could have $10 teams lead at qrtr and then get flogged by 80 but you'd still win the bet
I would use a VPN and lay on betfair as soon as a team was up by 24. When the pre game underdog went up by 24 points, thats when the best profits were to be had.

nah the lead at quarter time or lead at half time then payout was way better

Difference was the 24 up promo was on every match of the season, the QTR/ Half time ones were only on Friday nights by the end of the season. Still great for the games they were on though.

Another good one, not so much a promo but Centrebet (after Will Hill brought the out) had a guarantee to not ban winners and welcomed winners.

I found Centrebet were very slow in moving their prices on the UK horses. Using a betfair API ladder, I could back and lay really quick, only needed about 10 to 15 second delay in their price movement.

After about 2 months and a 20K profit, I copped the ban hammer and was told their welcomed winners was for Australian races only hahaha.

To those in the know, why are the promos so rubbish nowadays in comparison? Is it increased taxes or a consolidation of the big players or something else?

I think the consolidation is part of it, but another big factor I recon is the fact that you no longer have to turn over bonus bet winnings.

Just had a look at BetNation tonight, they dont offer betting on the Hundred cricket matches.

Also dont seem to have AFL futures up as of yet. Compared to other places that have it open as I type this at the end of round 23.
The worst app I’ve used of any betting mob. Their SMG multies see laughable.

Surely can’t be worse than the BetDeluxe sgm placement on the app
Betdeluxe own Betnation sadly
Just had a look at BetNation tonight, they dont offer betting on the Hundred cricket matches.

Also dont seem to have AFL futures up as of yet. Compared to other places that have it open as I type this at the end of round 23.
Yeh felt this year Hundred markets have been piss poor owning good results on Trent Rockets and London Spirit both around $8 pre tournament

welcome to MintBet. Great to have you onboard. We are matching 50% of your first deposit, up to $150 ($75 bonus). Use the code Mint150 when you deposit through the app or on our website, and let me know if you need any help with anything.

At BETBETBET we do not have any deposit matches BUT we give our verified customers the VIP treatment. These include first class prices and products on Racing and Sports with BET BLASTS (Boosts) available daily. (2 x BET BLAST Boosts in Racing and 1 x BET BLAST Boosts in Sport for our members)

We at MIDASBET can offer you 30% bonus on next deposit up to $200 deposit. Bonus will be automatically credited upon deposit. Additionally, Midasbet offers 10% bonus on each and every deposit made by our customers. Appear as Rewards points once your deposit is turned over at odds of $1.50+ This, essentially, makes the total offer 40%

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back