Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

ComBet launching next week looks interesting

Combet will be quite different to what's currently out there in the market place, and may not be for everyone, so to avoid disappointing people's expectations, I have just included a brief overview below.

1. The main point of difference is the way Combet sets its opening markets. Combet uses a live auction process, that allows its customers to frame opening markets.

2. The aim of Combet is to provide customers with the best prices at the lowest market percentages. This is achieved through automation and keeping running costs as low as possible.

3. To help keep costs down and offer the best prices. Combet does not offer any promotional items such as deposit matches, bonus bets, odds boosts etc

4. Combet also doesn't accept Credit Card payments for deposits. Instead it uses PayID, for instant deposits and withdraws. PayID is a more secure method and once again helps to keep costs down.

5. Only a very limited number of markets will be offered to begin with. In week one Combet will be doing a soft launch by offering just one race in Sydney Metro Thoroughbreds to test the software and get people familiar with the auction process. As we go, Combet will be looking to add more races / meetings. The speed at which we introduce additional races will depend on the amount of interest and the consensus of customer feedback.

6. Sports Betting will not be offered by Combet, it will only be offering Thoroughbred racing in the early stages.

7. Combet offers win only markets, as these are the biggest markets. So there will be no place betting, exotics or multies.

8. At this stage, the intended launch date is Wednesday 21st September.

9. Auction start times will be published on the website. We are currently trialling different times, and currently they are ranging between 12pm Wednesday and Saturday morning.

10. Combet also provides customers with the ability to place orders (ie nominate a price) prior to the Auction commencing.

Combet will be quite different to what's currently out there in the market place, and may not be for everyone, so to avoid disappointing people's expectations, I have just included a brief overview below.

1. The main point of difference is the way Combet sets its opening markets. Combet uses a live auction process, that allows its customers to frame opening markets.

2. The aim of Combet is to provide customers with the best prices at the lowest market percentages. This is achieved through automation and keeping running costs as low as possible.

3. To help keep costs down and offer the best prices. Combet does not offer any promotional items such as deposit matches, bonus bets, odds boosts etc

4. Combet also doesn't accept Credit Card payments for deposits. Instead it uses PayID, for instant deposits and withdraws. PayID is a more secure method and once again helps to keep costs down.

5. Only a very limited number of markets will be offered to begin with. In week one Combet will be doing a soft launch by offering just one race in Sydney Metro Thoroughbreds to test the software and get people familiar with the auction process. As we go, Combet will be looking to add more races / meetings. The speed at which we introduce additional races will depend on the amount of interest and the consensus of customer feedback.

6. Sports Betting will not be offered by Combet, it will only be offering Thoroughbred racing in the early stages.

7. Combet offers win only markets, as these are the biggest markets. So there will be no place betting, exotics or multies.

9. Auction start times will be published on the website. We are currently trialling different times, and currently they are ranging between 12pm Wednesday and Saturday morning.

10. Combet also provides customers with the ability to place orders (ie nominate a price) prior to the Auction commencing.
Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 3.14.24 pm.png

I've seen this mentioned a couple of places - what is the difference between setting the prices via an auction and betfair just posting their race market and waiting for people to post bids and lays?

at least swiftbet let you know. picklebet have lowered the bar. they don't email to say you're banned they just stop showing offers in their promotion tab. no great loss as offers have only gotten worse & worse. last week they had $2 for both nfl teams in bills game to score over 20 points. Claimed that was 70% higher than normal odds. Doubt it. Bet lost as well.

Also just throwing in my warnings about TexBet.

Deposited $150 and received a bonus and had to turn the original $150 over 3 times and with the odds higher than $2. I did that successfully and had $600 in my account and then they just blocked it, returned my original deposit and then sent an email saying I had asked to be self-excluded, which is a lie.

Have sent a complaint to Racing NSW who they are registered with but don't fancy my chances of ever seeing those winnings.

Ooooof. Stay away folks.

Dear XXX,

I write in response to your complaint lodged with Liquor & Gaming NSW in August, 2022.

Your complaint was subject to an assessment which included a review of legislation, relevant compliance records and a review of information provided by you and Texbet, who have confirmed that the terms & conditions were not complied with and that they have closed your account and refunded your balance.

Based on this assessment, Liquor & Gaming NSW does not intend on making further enquiries with Texbet in this instance. Liquor & Gaming NSW does not have a role in enforcing all product terms and conditions and does not arbitrate to secure a financial outcome in respect of disputes.

Outcome

While regulatory action has not been taken in this instance, the details of your complaint have been recorded and may inform future proactive compliance operations.

Additional Information
Liquor & Gaming NSW is working together with the Office of Responsible Gambling to support people to be gamble aware, with information on how to gamble safely, and access free confidential support for anyone effected by gambling. If you or someone you love is affected by gambling, call GambleAware on 1800 858 858 for free, confidential support.

The NSW Government has developed two world-first apps to help encourage responsible gambling and making it easier for people to access support. More information about the apps and how to download them can be accessed here: https://www.gambleaware.nsw.gov.au/i-need-support/i-want-to-help-myself/use-apps-to-manage-your-gambling

Contact details
If you would like to provide further information, or you would like to lodge a new complaint, please select the 'report a breach' button at www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This any good?
Patrick Mahomes and Justin Herbert to each have 280+ Passing Yards $3
Max bet $50
Neds

how did you calculate that?
Slightly unconventional but I did it to illustrate my point.

1663220260769.png

If you combine both of them getting 3+ TDs ($2.80 x $2.20), you get odds of $6.16. Granted they both don't need to get 3+ so the odds are probably slightly lower than that given there are several combinations possible for them to combine for 6+. But I still don't think $5 odds for them to combine for 6+ is great. I'm guessing it's -EV.

Slightly unconventional but I did it to illustrate my point.

View attachment 1508621

If you combine both of them getting 3+ TDs ($2.80 x $2.20), you get odds of $6.16. Granted they both don't need to get 3+ so the odds are probably slightly lower than that given there are several combinations possible for them to combine for 6+. But I still don't think $5 odds for them to combine for 6+ is great. I'm guessing it's -EV.

Plus my guess is there is a negative correlation between one QB throwing TDs and the opposition one doing so (or maybe it is neurtal positive given one throwing one makes it more likely the other team will be passing).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back