Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Only thing needed is one for other agencies such as Betstar and Bookmaker.

Does anyone know of an odds comparison site that includes odds from Betstar, apart from the Daily Telegraph?

You know what would be heaps harder, people just posting the ******* bonus' when they come across them. ****.
That would be ad hoc and incomplete, wouldn't it? Not to mention harder than an automatically updated page?

Far as I can see there are just a couple of issues: some bookies missing and the T&Cs aren't on the page there.

I am pretty sure we can get those fixed.

No its not harder at all. No one is going to come here and click the link. It's is far easier for someone to come across a bonus and report it on the board and discuss the pro's and con's of it. For some reason you don't want that discussion on the board. Once again its over moderation, if you didnt take money from an embarassment like comeon this wouldn't be needed. This board should be open to everything punting related, which includes free bets, friend referrals and assorted bonus'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No its not harder at all. No one is going to come here and click the link. It's is far easier for someone to come across a bonus and report it on the board and discuss the pro's and con's of it. For some reason you don't want that discussion on the board. Once again its over moderation, if you didnt take money from an embarassment like comeon this wouldn't be needed. This board should be open to everything punting related, which includes free bets, friend referrals and assorted bonus'.
So... copy the offer from that page and post it in here. With those offers in the one page it becomes much easier to "come across a bonus". I don't understand how you could think manually finding all the bonuses is EASIER than having a page where they are automatically updated. It seems to defy all logic.

Only thing needed is one for other agencies such as Betstar and Bookmaker.

Does anyone know of an odds comparison site that includes odds from Betstar, apart from the Daily Telegraph?
Just checked and BetStar don't have an affiliate system so they won't show up anywhere.

I'll see what we can do about more Euro books though there may be issues with advertising in Australia without a license. Not sure.

So... copy the offer from that page and post it in here. With those offers in the one page it becomes much easier to "come across a bonus". I don't understand how you could think manually finding all the bonuses is EASIER than having a page where they are automatically updated. It seems to defy all logic.

This does seem to be a fair point.

The Centrebet 50% bonus is bullshit, I hit four in one day and they payed out on one and there has been at least two times since that they haven't payed out. In fact since the promotion started I think I've hit nine and been payed out on four, obviously I'm abusing the promotion.

Automatically updated... pfffft

Centrebet currently have some decent promotions available.

Place your first ‘Head to Head’ bet in the NFL playoffs & if your team leads at ¾ time but loses the match, we’ll give you your money back as cash up to $100!

Place your first bet on a team to win in the ‘straight’ market in the EPL & if your team is leading at half time yet loses the match, we’ll give you your money back as cash up to $100!

Place your first ‘Head to Head’ bet on any NBA match & if your team scores 100 points or more but loses the match, we’ll give you your money back as cash up to $100!

These are cash back not free bets :thumbsu:

I like the NBA promotion. You don't have too know that much about the game, cause you can use the total points market as a guide.

I got a refund on Monday and they credited on Tuesday. T&Cs say within 48 hours.
I got two on Monday, nothing yet.

Live chat yesterday originally said it's only the first bet overall refunded (T&Cs say one bet per match). Then clarified it to say I was right and they'll be credited within 48 hours of yesterday.

Annoying but meh, its a great promo otherwise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back