Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Recently got banned from lads promos, I guess I used them too often. Just wondering if they'll ever un-ban me?

Recently got banned from lads promos, I guess I used them too often. Just wondering if they'll ever un-ban me?

Id say 99% no, but you could ask them and find out. Ive seen them email people before and warn them if they dont start placing "normal" bets with them they will ban you from promos so they might say do that and we will let you back on. Only one way to find out

Id say 99% no, but you could ask them and find out. Ive seen them email people before and warn them if they dont start placing "normal" bets with them they will ban you from promos so they might say do that and we will let you back on. Only one way to find out

Exactly, heres a quote from an email i received from ladbrokes "You would just need more regular betting before the bookmakers would remove those restrictions" ANd i have been banned from promo markets for 2 years now

Got banned last night :(
Emailed them and said it was bullshit. I placed a heap of olympic bets non promo. Then only placed the odd one here or there on the footy, oh and like im not gonna get on WINX at $2 promo

The ridiculous thing is the tiny amount of value they give for their $25 promos anyway. Then if you start betting on the promos they advertise they promo ban you.

I bet on their promos so they banned me. I bet on the AFL that they advertised (they had odds on all 23 rounds) and they banned me and closed my account so I couldn't even see my pending bets.

Might rustle up some more accounts just to get some more money out of them.

The ridiculous thing is the tiny amount of value they give for their $25 promos anyway. Then if you start betting on the promos they advertise they promo ban you.

I bet on their promos so they banned me. I bet on the AFL that they advertised (they had odds on all 23 rounds) and they banned me and closed my account so I couldn't even see my pending bets.

Might rustle up some more accounts just to get some more money out of them.

I like when their odds boost pushes a horse from $2.15 to $2.30 and another book will have the fave at $2.25

#value

Now been promo banned from Luxbet and Ladbrokes.
Fired off an angry email to Ladbrokes arguing that just a month ago id outlayed around $500 worth of olympic bets (most won), none of which were promos and now after ive had a few wins on there bet blast they have decided to promo ban me. Told them to close my account and withdrew all my money.
Just fired off one to Luxbet, Id just been doing Head to Head AFL and NRL bets so confused as to why they'd banned me, over the last week though i'd turned $50 into $450 so its probably because i was winning....

Now been promo banned from Luxbet and Ladbrokes.
Fired off an angry email to Ladbrokes arguing that just a month ago id outlayed around $500 worth of olympic bets (most won), none of which were promos and now after ive had a few wins on there bet blast they have decided to promo ban me. Told them to close my account and withdrew all my money.
Just fired off one to Luxbet, Id just been doing Head to Head AFL and NRL bets so confused as to why they'd banned me, over the last week though i'd turned $50 into $450 so its probably because i was winning....

Its not always about Promos, they just dont like people winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any new bookies that have hit the market that people can recommend?

No new bookies that have opened up this year from what i know, Ill list all the bookies i know and if you havent signed up to one you can go from there.

Betfair
Bet365
Sportsbet
William Hill
Ladbrokes
Topbetta
Tab
Tabtouch
Luxbet
Ubet
Topsport
Betting.Club
Madbookie
Palmerbet
Bluebet

No new bookies that have opened up this year from what i know, Ill list all the bookies i know and if you havent signed up to one you can go from there.

Betfair
Bet365
Sportsbet
William Hill
Ladbrokes
Topbetta
Tab
Tabtouch
Luxbet
Ubet
Topsport
Betting.Club
Madbookie
Palmerbet
Bluebet
few in there ive never heard of and all will ban if you dont make some non promo bets
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Betfair
Bet365
Sportsbet
William Hill
Ladbrokes
Topbetta
Tab
Tabtouch
Luxbet
Ubet
Topsport
Betting.Club
Madbookie
Palmerbet
Bluebet
Has anyone used bluebey? See Michael Sullivan is behind it who ran sportingbet before selling it to William Hill.

Has anyone used bluebey? See Michael Sullivan is behind it who ran sportingbet before selling it to William Hill.

Bluebet are fine, they just revamped their site layout (it's identical to betting.clubs now) they pay out and are 100% Australian owned if that means anything to anyone these days

few in there ive never heard of and all will ban if you dont make some non promo bets
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

I'm not on the bookmakers side in general but if your just betting with a bookmaker to take the promo prices and offers they should be able to exercise the right to ban you from them. They are the ones who are taking all the liability at the end of the day and all the over the odds promos are negative gearing

I'm not on the bookmakers side in general but if your just betting with a bookmaker to take the promo prices and offers they should be able to exercise the right to ban you from them. They are the ones who are taking all the liability at the end of the day and all the over the odds promos are negative gearing
Piss off Sportsbet or whoever you are. I'm not on the bookmakers side yeah right

I have accounts with bet365, WilliamHill and sportsbet and sb is definitley my favorite. WH is shithouse and i dont mind 365 and the in play betting on there is the best, you can bet on each ball of the cricket for * sake. But overall i just like the lay out of sportsbet for some reason.

I have accounts with bet365, WilliamHill and sportsbet and sb is definitley my favorite. WH is shithouse and i dont mind 365 and the in play betting on there is the best, you can bet on each ball of the cricket for **** sake. But overall i just like the lay out of sportsbet for some reason.

Bet365 click to call inplay betting will be gone in the next couple of weeks too unfortunately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back