Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Mar 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
You'd think they'd be scrambling to get punters signed up with some good promos before the whole thing is canned.
Instead they've got some 50/1 type 'lead at 3/4 time but loses' money back in bonus type junk.

Or if Player X hits 17 sixes in the 1st 5 overs, double your money (up to $25 in bonus bets). Purtrid.

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Beteasy just making sure they get their chase the ace promo sorted in time for the oz open. They are a distant relative to will hill aren't they?

Beteasy just making sure they get their chase the ace promo sorted in time for the oz open. They are a distant relative to will hill aren't they?

They 'merged' with William Hill in the same way the Brisbane 'merged' with Fitzroy

Browney2006

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Is there any news yet on chase the ace? Id imagine if it was back up and running again they would squeeze it even more this year and just give you velocity points and not even the option of bonus bets.

I hear they aren't doing Chase the Ace this year.

Instead they are running with an "Outside the line, pay a fine" promo.

Have a head to head bet on the Australian Open, and have a spin of the wheel to reveal a value. Every time your player hits an unforced error, we will deduct the amount on the wheel from your winnings.

*Offer excludes residents in Australia, unless you reside in the Northern Territory, Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia or Western Australia.

puntking

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
sportsbet are worse, with ladbrokes i can ring and ask for bonus bets and 8/10 they give them to me
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

iluvparis You heard anything about chase the ace?

I am promo banned at Beteasy so haven't even looked to be honest.

However if they do jam it up at the last minute there is a good chance the trouble and strife will be getting her first corporate account

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I hear they aren't doing Chase the Ace this year.

Instead they are running with an "Outside the line, pay a fine" promo.

Have a head to head bet on the Australian Open, and have a spin of the wheel to reveal a value. Every time your player hits an unforced error, we will deduct the amount on the wheel from your winnings.

*Offer excludes residents in Australia, unless you reside in the Northern Territory, Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia or Western Australia.

Kyrgios to come out in round 1 wearing a bet easy cap.

Sports has brought back the 3-leg same game multi refund offer for the NFL playoffs so you can take a couple of 1.01 shots (suggest alternative total points and handicap lines) and have a virtual free crack at first TD scorer or something

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
The early races bonus bet can be good to utilise where you are keen on runners in those races.

Am more concerned with banks affecting ability to make deposits

Back