Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Mar 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I guess it depends, but can only speak for my experience.

- They cold called me to join with a 2K matched deposit bonus. So I joined on a Friday.
- Had some trots bets Fri night, and a couple at the Valley. No promos
- Had 20 or so bets Sat on all Metro and some Prov races. Average bets size $100
- 6 of the bets (Syd / Melb metro) had some lame M/B 2nd promo. Wasn't betting for the promo, was betting because they were Syd / Melb metro . The promo just happened to be on those races. No promos won. No arbing, straight punting.
- Got a message mid afternoon Sat to say promos now cancelled for excessive use. 6 of 30 bets had promos and none won.
- Called them Monday and asked why excessive and to review. They said go away, decision stands.
- Turned over rest of cash required and withdrew to never return.

Pretty much mirrors my experience with those campaigners.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Been with bet 365 for about 3 months and have had my account restricted went to lay $180 bet on a horse for Saturday and will only let me lay $17 lol rang them and asked why I’ve been restricted and they wouldn’t give me an answer , they just said after reviewing my account blah blah Blah .

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So I know sign up bonuses are now banned but some bookies will still match your first deposit once you set up an account. Which ones are doing this?

Madbookie has just implemented a 'rewards' system.

You have to turn over $400 on racing to earn a $1 bonus bet :$
I placed my first bet with them in over two years this morning. I noticed then they had a rewards system. I just assumed they'd had a rewards system for a while. What a coincidence that they introduced the rewards system on the same morning I sign into my account for the first time since 2017.

These 4 Walls

Senior List
Jul 17, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I couldn't find threads for specific bookmakers, though has anyone used SportChamps before? They have free tournaments but unsure of how legit they or any free bet tournament are? Don't think they do any bonus bets though, so not sure if the correct thread to ask?

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I couldn't find threads for specific bookmakers, though has anyone used SportChamps before? They have free tournaments but unsure of how legit they or any free bet tournament are? Don't think they do any bonus bets though, so not sure if the correct thread to ask?
i dont mind them for a bit of fun, I have been a member and they are great for when you dont want to lose a lot of money but want a days entertainment. They do a lot of free and $2 to $5 tournaments where they deposit the money for you if you havent used them in a while. I have deposited $50 in 6 months and never had to deposit again, and they still send me entries to tournaments

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
TAB are offering a bonus bet for 1st 6 races at Randwick and Caulfield for placings up to 5th if you bet in venue!! thats insane. pretty much a free bet on most of the races unless your horse breaks down

i used to bag the shizen out of the TAB but tehy are really competitive these days

Last two weeks they’ve offered me their in-venue only offers for my online account so fingers crossed it happens again.

Also, Playup launches Monday. Interested to see what it’s like.

TAB are offering a bonus bet for 1st 6 races at Randwick and Caulfield for placings up to 5th if you bet in venue!! thats insane. pretty much a free bet on most of the races unless your horse breaks down

i used to bag the shizen out of the TAB but tehy are really competitive these days

Also last week at Randwick being on course counted as a 'venue' so something to check for those heading out this weekend.

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Last two weeks they’ve offered me their in-venue only offers for my online account so fingers crossed it happens again.

Ten minutes after that, I got the text. Unfortunately it's not the 4th and 5th place, but it's 2nd and 3rd at all races from Cranbourne, Sunny Coast tonight, Randwick and Caulfield tomorrow and Cranbourne on Sunday.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ten minutes after that, I got the text. Unfortunately it's not the 4th and 5th place, but it's 2nd and 3rd at all races from Cranbourne, Sunny Coast tonight, Randwick and Caulfield tomorrow and Cranbourne on Sunday.
Got that too! so thats about 45 races we can get bonus bets for placings and 12 where we can get 1st to 5th bonus bets back.. thats a lot!!

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I think they were like that because they wanted people to bet at pubs not online. When the shift became so severe they started having to do this sort of stuff. Now that they are providing offers they're able to provide much better than their direct opponents because of the golden egg that is drunken men/women at the pub a thursday taking tote or fixed odds

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Got that too! so thats about 45 races we can get bonus bets for placings and 12 where we can get 1st to 5th bonus bets back.. thats a lot!!
If you don't mind me asking, are you up or down with them recently?

I'm noticeably down with them for the past 30 days, and my first exclusive offer was first week of AFL finals. Since then I've been receiving something 'exclusive' at least twice a week.

Thing is I'm more noticeably up for the past 90 days, so I'm wondering how widespread these offers are.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you don't mind me asking, are you up or down with them recently?

I'm noticeably down with them for the past 30 days, and my first exclusive offer was first week of AFL finals. Since then I've been receiving something 'exclusive' at least twice a week.

Thing is I'm more noticeably up for the past 90 days, so I'm wondering how widespread these offers are.
It's nothing to do with if you're up or down. It's about your betting style and whether they consider you a viable long term risk.

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Keep hearing about Play up launching today but when I googled them could only find a sight saying the pilot site is now complete. Does anyone have a link to where you sign up?

Back