Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the noobish question but I figured someone on here would have an answer , does anyone know if TAB allows same game multis for sport betting?

Yes they do - and they will often have promos where you get a bonus bet if only 1 leg fails.

Beteasy busy offering the 2x winnings for most big bash games + a few other sports at the moment.. max bets $25 but you hedge it and win about $10 guarantee each game. or hutch it towards 1 team for risk free shot at $20.

It isnt really much money but it has still been fun to make over $100 so far this week for free.

Anyone else get promo banned from beteasy yesterday?

Is there anyway to get promo bans lifted?

My Mate did on Wednesday after using 1 of his bet returns the rest disappeared.

The only way to get unbanned would be to lose tonnes of cash to them.

Anyone else get promo banned from beteasy yesterday?

Is there anyway to get promo bans lifted?
Yep got banned yesterday. Funny thing was I got banned a couple of weeks before that, but complained that they owed me some bonus bets. When the bonus bets came on so did the promo's. Looks like i'm gone for good now.

You can rely on a technical error.

I was banned completely from Neds about 18 months ago. I only bet on sport and had no intention of betting on horses, but I know legally they cannot close someone's account, so I requested it be open due to the minimum bet laws. I had to fill in all this paperwork. I made numerous unsuccessful attempts to log into my account thereafter, so after about two weeks I asked for an update in relation to my request.

They acted straight away, opened my account, and amazingly I had full access to promotions and sport with high limits. I couldn't believe it. That only lasted one day, before they removed my promotions and limited me to win $25 - $50 depending on the market. I am still able to bet on anything 18 months later, but with those above limits.

how do u know this ?
Because like many posters on this site and others since being banned by Beteasy and 15 other books from promos and everything except MBLs nobody has ever had promos re-instated other then through technical error, despite significant losses to the corp in many instances.

Corps have a target audience, that audience does not include promo abusers or long term winners. The actual win / loss is less relevant in the short term, the betting style is what they focus on and whether the corps algorithm predicts that person to be a long term winner.

Last edited:
Because like many posters on this site and others since being banned by Beteasy and 15 other books from promos and everything except MBLs nobody has ever had promos re-instated other then through technical error, despite significant losses to the corp in many instances.

Corps have a target audience, that audience does not include promo abusers or long term winners. The actual win / loss is less relevant in the short term, the betting style is what they focus on and whether the corps algorithm predicts that person to be a long term winner.

You're probably right, i'm just going on what they've told me when I've asked them about being banned.

How many promo "abusers" actually keep betting the same amounts once banned anyway ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had a promo ban from one of the corps lifted. I wasn't restricted in any other way, just promos and after about 6 months of betting regularly with them (multiple $100+ bets/ week) they let me on again. I was down over those 6 months, but almost negligibly.

It is possible but extremely unlikely and only if your actual bets themselves aren't restricted.

Have also heard a few accounts of Playup promo bans being lifted but haven't experienced it myself.

Is it really promo abusing tho?

I know the bookies think it is but pros say bet on less races with higher amounts. If I'm having 6 bets on a Saturday with beteasy doesn't it make sense I use my 6 bet returns they promote so heavily?

Seems like there like a little kid that can't handle losing.

Is it really promo abusing tho?

I know the bookies think it is but pros say bet on less races with higher amounts. If I'm having 6 bets on a Saturday with beteasy doesn't it make sense I use my 6 bet returns they promote so heavily?

Seems like there like a little kid that can't handle losing.
The promos are designed to encourage you to bet more. Turnover = profit with a 20% rake each race. If you only bet in races with promos all you are doing is cutting into their margin and costing them money

The promos are designed to encourage you to bet more. Turnover = profit with a 20% rake each race. If you only bet in races with promos all you are doing is cutting into their margin and costing them money
Not disagreeing with that but if you lose they don't care.

Also I think it should be legalisation that they must give a warning before a ban

My cousin got promo banned by sportsbet an hour after opening his account. The reason they gave was because he was in Victoria when he opened the account and his address was in qld. He's down here for work all the time. Never made a bet with them.

So if the season starts as planned, here are what seem on some matches to be the H2H offerings. Some pretty decent ones in there. I'd expect beteasy to come in with double winnings and playup to do $2 lines based on the NRL but who knows. * The Elitebet promo is only if you received the email advertising it. Didn't bother with unibet as they barely did anything for the NRL.

Plenty of Multi offers available too.

AgencyPromoBonus TypeMax Stake/ WinningsMatchesRounds
Sportsbet6 up at Half TimeEarly payout$250 stakeAll1
TAB/ UTABWin by 12+Double winnings as Bonus Bet$50 winningsThursday + Friday1-3
Bet36532 up at any timeEarly payoutNo apparent capAllAll season
Ladbrokes
Beteasy
Neds$2 Favourites$20 stakeThursday + Friday1
Bluebet18 up at Half TimeEarly Payout$100 winningsAll1
Topsport$2 Lines$200 stakeAllAll season
Pointsbet6 up at Half TimeEarly Payout$150 stakeAll1-2
PalmerbetLead at 3 Qtr Time but loseStake back as Bonus Bet$100 stakeThursday + FridayAll season
Playup
TabtouchLose by 12 or lessStake back as cash$50 stakeAll1
Elitebet *Lose by 12 or lessStake back as Bonus Bet$200 stakeAll1-6

Parent company of I believe sports and BetEasy to merge.

flutter(paddy power)/stars
?? this was announced in October last year, dunno if there will be any changes here

edit: just saw they got approval in the last 24 hours, still don't know if it'll change anything over here other than access to customer info between the two.. chances are if you're restricted at one, you're restricted at the other tho

Remove this Banner Ad

Back