Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
New IP address on new phone.
I imagine you’d pay a bowler a token amount for the use of his/her account details.
Happy days though for you if you can get someone with all the bonus bets and arbitrage opportunities.
I’ve got nephews and a little bro I’m waiting on turning 18 so I can get access to more accounts.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I never bothered going down the bowler path but law of common sense says you would need a clean account for someone who does not live in the same house, and can be trusted with account deposits / wdls to their own bank account. Prob give them a weekly sling / % for the account use. Then a vpn to isolate the IP address from you own. And I imagine a different device to prevent cookie tracking

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I never bothered going down the bowler path but law of common sense says you would need a clean account for someone who does not live in the same house, and can be trusted with account deposits / wdls to their own bank account. Prob give them a weekly sling / % for the account use. Then a vpn to isolate the IP address from you own. And I imagine a different device to prevent cookie tracking

Key word trust

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Palmerbet have a 'Bookie Bag' now, similar to Beteasy, Unibet, Neds and Ladbrokes' offerings.

It's nice to see them have a regular 2nd/ 3rd back offer but they've got a long way to go to get back into most people's good books.

Also seem to have nerfed their sports promos for the sake of giving the customer more freedom with their choice of match. If they have their regular thurs/ friday promos as well though, it's a good move.

Palmerbet have a 'Bookie Bag' now, similar to Beteasy, Unibet, Neds and Ladbrokes' offerings.

It's nice to see them have a regular 2nd/ 3rd back offer but they've got a long way to go to get back into most people's good books.

Also seem to have nerfed their sports promos for the sake of giving the customer more freedom with their choice of match. If they have their regular thurs/ friday promos as well though, it's a good move.

Their sports promos have been historically hot garbage so no great loss. Perhaps I will have to enquire about a top up depo bonus

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I vaguely remember the weekend I was eligible for promos with PB

I vaguely remember the weekend I was eligible for promos with PB

You know you are a struggling book when you don't have a live chat set up. Perhaps I should offer up my services

stevceski

Senior List
Aug 8, 2006
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looking at signing up with NEDS
Can anyone advise what their promos on sports are?
Can’t find anything online...

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Looking at signing up with NEDS
Can anyone advise what their promos on sports are?
Can’t find anything online...
Atm they have $2 favourites for Thursday and one Friday NRL match, $20 max and a same game multi offer. Nothing special.
They have occasional random ones too for stuff like the UFC

Their racing stuff is better and gives quite a few options.

They like to promo ban though so make sure you’re putting other bets on too.

Also EliteBet doing $100 2nd/3rd BB back for all Sydney and Melbourne Saturday races til the end of August. Pretty decent offer if you got the email.

stevceski

Senior List
Aug 8, 2006
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Atm they have $2 favourites for Thursday and one Friday NRL match, $20 max and a same game multi offer. Nothing special.
They have occasional random ones too for stuff like the UFC

Their racing stuff is better and gives quite a few options.

They like to promo ban though so make sure you’re putting other bets on too.

Also EliteBet doing $100 2nd/3rd BB back for all Sydney and Melbourne Saturday races til the end of August. Pretty decent offer if you got the email.
Thanks pal 👍

Palmerbet are advertising NRL and AFL promos, but you can't view them unless you sign up.

Anyone using? Is it a good promo?

They used to be very average

money back if you lead at 3/4 (AFL) or 60m (NRL) and lose

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
My mate gota warning from Tabtouch for promo use.

Good on them for giving a warning and not just banning. That's how it should be.

mdizzle

All Australian
Dec 31, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
My mate gota warning from Tabtouch for promo use.

Good on them for giving a warning and not just banning. That's how it should be.

TABTouch gave me a second warning but were pretty quick to ban after that, so I'd advise him to heed the warning as their promos are pretty decent for the most part

Back