Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it should be regulated that a warning is compulsory before baning

What's the point - they will just wait until you place one more promo bet before dropping the banhammer.

I like the TS approach with their boost. I hit it hard the first weekend and they sent me an email which explained exactly how I could use it to keep it, and not be considered to be abusing it.
They've got some guidelines for what's 'fair use' with the boosts as well on their website. It's how it should be done really.

Last edited:
I like the TS approach with their boost. I hit it hard the first weekend and they sent me an email which explained exactly how I could use it to keep it, and not be considered to be abusing it.

Just use it like I do - boost something from 2.50 to 2.70 that jumps 3.80

I've been promo warned/banned before from Ladbrokes.

Have gotten smarter on how to appear less abusing though, you've got to have multiple accounts and choose where you place your risky/likely losses across those accounts. Also, throw in a few unintelligent multis every now and then, to them it looks like you're losing but you know you might be arbing with another bookie or have only put a small multi on that doesn't cut too much into your profits.

Free advice for anyone interested...
NEDS are owned by the same mob as Ladbrokes!
Found out last week - if you’re Promo banned with Lads, don’t bother signing up with NEDS as I was banned with them instantly upon sign up!
Use a different Email and username!

I managed to last a few months on Neds doing this, was banned eventually but it seems to fool them!

It’s fairly easy to match official identification you know. There’s no getting around it.
I realise that but it seems that their system doesn't immediately ban you if you sign up with different email and username, they match you later on but you can get a couple months out of it.
Especially if you have to do the 90 day manual identification.

Was just giving advice for others who want to sign up and smash some promos.

Anyone else get catfished by Robbie w this morning?

Anyone else get this email?

I hope you took advantage of the FREE $20 cash I deposited straight into your RobWaterhouse.com account this week.

If you are betting with me this weekend, remember I offer 5 Bet Boosts per day.

Best,

Rob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to think the smaller bookies like bet deluxe, elite bet, sportbetting, bluebet etc are the way to go.

Yes there promos aren't always as good but at least they reward loyalty.

Anyone else get catfished by Robbie w this morning?

Anyone else get this email?

I hope you took advantage of the FREE $20 cash I deposited straight into your RobWaterhouse.com account this week.

If you are betting with me this weekend, remember I offer 5 Bet Boosts per day.

Best,

Rob
And I thought I was special

I'm starting to think the smaller bookies like bet deluxe, elite bet, sportbetting, bluebet etc are the way to go.

Yes there promos aren't always as good but at least they reward loyalty.

I've bailed on betdeluxe. Since they brought in the bonus back races, their odds are absolute rubbish.

Not sure where to post this...

Wondering if people know of a betting tracker where you can input your Same Game Multi bets and the disposals are automatically added live so you can see how you're tracking.

I do this in Google sheets myself sometimes for a bit of fun when watching games as I enjoy tracking my own disposals. Apart from a few formulas, I'm not sure what else I could look at to change or if there's a better way to do this? This probably makes little sense...

Did anyone get the msg on the Beteasy app about them switching over to Sportsbet over the next few weeks I accidentally pressed exit.. said something about bonus bets.. did anyone take a screenshot?

I was promo banned with beteasy so when I heard about the merger decided to close my account as not promo banned with sportsbet so hopefully I'll be ok. Maybe if you're banned with 1 and not the other try closing your account

Remove this Banner Ad

Back