Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll give you guys a tip in turning over. Bbet are slow to react (also criminally slow to load) so sometimes you can back the field but then also back the horse on betfair if the prices are simultaneously in your favour.
You gotta be real quick though and not pussy foot around. There are times especially in English racing including greyhounds where betfair can plunge so quickly before the corps even have time to react.

I’m really hating this Beteasy merge. It’s destroyed my SportsBet account because now I’m limited on every market i want to play. Barely even used my BetEasy account and didn’t think I was limited with them. Not sure if anybody has had the same thing happen after the merge. Yesterday I could get $100 on any AFL prop bet before the merge. Account has been rendered useless now.

I’m really hating this Beteasy merge. It’s destroyed my SportsBet account because now I’m limited on every market i want to play. Barely even used my BetEasy account and didn’t think I was limited with them. Not sure if anybody has had the same thing happen after the merge. Yesterday I could get $100 on any AFL prop bet before the merge. Account has been rendered useless now.
Exactly the reason there should be a minimum bet rule in place.
It is so BS how they can ban winners.

There should be a ruling that bookies have to take $100 from every punter if they are going to offer the markets, $50 at least, just something that is there to deter them from banning winning punters, kind of like the NSW racing rules.

Exactly the reason there should be a minimum bet rule in place.
It is so BS how they can ban winners.

There should be a ruling that bookies have to take $100 from every punter if they are going to offer the markets, $50 at least, just something that is there to deter them from banning winning punters, kind of like the NSW racing rules.

what’s annoying is it doesn’t even tell you the maximum stake beforehand, so you are forced to deposit. Ladbrokes are even worse, if you put a bet on they will just automatically accept the maximum stake allowed so you end up with a $1.23 bet and it’s already done before you can confirm. So annoying

I’ll give you guys a tip in turning over. Bbet are slow to react (also criminally slow to load) so sometimes you can back the field but then also back the horse on betfair if the prices are simultaneously in your favour.
You gotta be real quick though and not pussy foot around. There are times especially in English racing including greyhounds where betfair can plunge so quickly before the corps even have time to react.

Is back the field generally against the favorite? Is this only on Saturday meets?

EDIT: just read this in T&C: " If a scratching occurs after the market is displayed all wagers are void and will be refunded "

This could expose you big time as betfair will still be valid with reductions.

I will look into it - sport seems hard to find anything >95% retention

Last edited:
what’s annoying is it doesn’t even tell you the maximum stake beforehand, so you are forced to deposit. Ladbrokes are even worse, if you put a bet on they will just automatically accept the maximum stake allowed so you end up with a $1.23 bet and it’s already done before you can confirm. So annoying
Yeah I hate how each bookie has slowly removed the stake that they will accept too, seems they try to take away anything that can advantage the punter

Looks like Tabtouch might be setting their own prices now. They used to just follow Beteasy so if they are setting their own, at least we haven't lost anything on the markets they have.

Doesn't seem to be any difference at Sportsbet post merger other than a Bonus Bet for the merger and one for the site being dodgy the other day.

I might be completely missing something, but why is Pointsbet not allowing SGM on anything besides some AFL matches??

Is it just a useless site? Or am I dumb?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone had issues cashing out of bbet.com.au

withdrew (subtle brag) for the first time saturday night and money is yet to hit my account. betdeluxe withdrawal which i assume uses same spyware is already in for a withdrawal made 24 hrs later.

am verified.

withdrew (subtle brag) for the first time saturday night and money is yet to hit my account. betdeluxe withdrawal which i assume uses same spyware is already in for a withdrawal made 24 hrs later.

am verified.
did you get your account verified ? most corps make it hard to withdraw so you better check to see what the procedure is.

am verified.

Did you have any turnover requirements? If not then it should hit your account within 48 hours. If you have turnover requirements not met then it will bounce back into your account.

am verified.
No issues. Was vfd and met T/O requirements but it did hit 1 day later than BetDeluxe when I requested on the same day

For those of you who got banned for winning, how much profit had you made before the sites banned you?
It's not about profit it's about style of punting. You could be 20K up in the first week but if it's winnings from random multis and exotics betting into 180% markets they will welcome you back with open arms.

It's not about profit it's about style of punting. You could be 20K up in the first week but if it's winnings from random multis and exotics betting into 180% markets they will welcome you back with open arms.

Or if you sign up and legit only bet on their promo markets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back