Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you have a 10K BB on a $2 shot. When the non payout of the stake is included it becomes a 1.50 chance

Because 50% chance at 10k is better than 0 when you had not much to begin with. Sure EV is great but when you bet less you need to find winners rather than let the law of averages come into play over large period.

When once a year punters ask me for tips I give them faves not the 40:1 horse that runs a nice fifth and wins 1 in 35.

Because 50% chance at 10k is better than 0 when you had not much to begin with. Sure EV is great but when you bet less you need to find winners rather than let the law of averages come into play over large period.

When once a year punters ask me for tips I give them faves not the 40:1 horse that runs a nice fifth and wins 1 in 35.
Personally I'd be taking the $5 > $10 shot and laying on the fair for 7-8K profit without worrying whether it wins or not.

Personally I'd be taking the $5 > $10 shot and laying on the fair for 7-8K profit without worrying whether it wins or not.

We are talking about people that got free 10k bets so assuming their arbitrage skills are not the highest. Also requires 100k in your BF account.

Maybe change the $ figure to $100mil where do you go? Im taking the $2 shot and screw the EV. It's all relative.

Lol as if joe blow is chucking the mortgage in his betfair account to try to get the liquidity to lay it off. This is a rare occasion when I don't begrudge people for taking the shorts with their BB, a 10k return is going to be a somewhat life altering win for the large majority. That's when you need to worry more about winning % than how +ev it is

Lol as if joe blow is chucking the mortgage in his betfair account to try to get the liquidity to lay it off. This is a rare occasion when I don't begrudge people for taking the shorts with their BB, a 10k return is going to be a somewhat life altering win for the large majority. That's when you need to worry more about winning % than how +ev it is

Hope they hedged :)

Getting pretty *en sick of these crooks holding out on crediting my bonus bets back. That’s $150 worth I’m waiting on.

Getting pretty fu**en sick of these crooks holding out on crediting my bonus bets back. That’s $150 worth I’m waiting on.

Just back winners then

View attachment 999201

Everything except 1, 2 and 5 I'd picked out as superb looking lays on the day.
Yowsers, just watched the R1 Flem replay. That race was all over, Aysar had it in the bag with 50m to go then somehow Crosshaven kicked. Brutal stuff.
No one wins anything lol.
Tbf i would've chucked mine on Odeum as well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like that could be a targeted promo where you get your money back no matter what, think Neds/Lads used to give that to me like 3 years ago when not promo banned, its designed to start you punting on the horses for the day and then hopefully you continue.

It looks like that could be a targeted promo where you get your money back no matter what, think Neds/Lads used to give that to me like 3 years ago when not promo banned, its designed to start you punting on the horses for the day and then hopefully you continue.
Ladbrokes often do it for greyhound races. I never bet on greys/harness apart from when I get those offers

Anyone other new kids on the block? Latest batch I've signed up to have all got fairly average odds:

Robwaterhouse
Realbookie
Texbet
Bbet
Deluxebet
Elitebet
Sportsbetting

Venue mode is back Races 1-4 the two usual venues.

I will say that ever since I stepped foot in there last weekend I’m feeling a little worse for wear.

It’s what happens when you put a dozen like minded gross men (myself included) in a small area.

Venue mode is back Races 1-4 the two usual venues.

I will say that ever since I stepped foot in there last weekend I’m feeling a little worse for wear.

It’s what happens when you put a dozen like minded gross men (myself included) in a small area.

You know you can stand outside the venue and the mode will still activate. Hell at some places you can just park in the car park and it is close enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back