Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
TAB only giving bonus bets race 1-3 this Saturday

'OK we gave too many bonus bets away the week after the outage. We have to be stingy now'
you would think that given how disgusting the fields are that they would try and encourage punters to bet. They can stick their bonus bets up their behind

Agree Moonee Valley doesn't look great tomorrow but how about doing something fir Ascot

Top Sport the other week were saying the product costs in WA are too high so they don't like to encourage turnover there.

Sportsbet

Australia's Favourite Bookie
Oct 12, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Sportsbet
When will the AFLW futures be up mate?
Looking at your AFLW profit in your sig, it looks like we're worried about folks like you taking advantage at this time of the year. I reckon we'll hold out until next year to make sure we have more info and get the odds right on our end.

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
anyone betting with texbet?

been waiting 3 days for my first cash out - 🤞

They phoned me for verification before my first withdrawal was processed. Amount, account details etc. I'd say that's whats happened here although with me they called almost as soon as my withdrawal request went in.
So just to confirm.... TAB have gone from have Bonus Back every race on a Saturday 2 weeks ago, to.... none?

Yep.
They've got the Venue Mode promo up on races 1-3. Pretty big fall off from a few weeks ago but it always happens this time of year.

Interested to see what happens with the BBL promos next week. The footy ones fell off a cliff this year but the racing promos have been arguably better than ever.

Interested to see what happens with the BBL promos next week. The footy ones fell off a cliff this year but the racing promos have been arguably better than ever.

inb4 - Money back if your side hits 10 sixes and loses.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
So just to confirm.... TAB have gone from have Bonus Back every race on a Saturday 2 weeks ago, to.... none?

Yep.
I never understood that.. Wouldnt you want to keep punters engaged some how especially when you have BM64s on a Saturday.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Unless they are trying to get rid of the Spring Carnival blow ins 😂

Back