Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost my multiplier ages ago, but noticed the lock appeared in my account the other day. Never seen it before 🤷‍♀️

Apparently I'm not a recreational punter so TAB never let me have bonus bets. I knew that was the case on my VIC account and has been for years. Anyway I thought I'd test out my old Ubet account which transitioned to TAS TAB when Tabcorp took over. I had a few small bets to test it out and when Elephant ran 3rd I didn't get a bonus bet so got in touch with them. They just said I was banned from promotions from some date in 2020 which I presume is when Tabcorp transitioned them across from Ubet. I've never bonus whored as I don't think it is worth getting your accounts marked over it so I don't really understand TAB's problem with me as I never bet on the accounts anyway. The flip side is I still have access to the multiplier and the lock which makes no sense if I am promo banned. Oh well might as well take full advantage of them and go full promo whore if the account is marked anyway.

I got a random email from bluebet offering me a max deposit bonus up to $600.. totally random haven’t used them in ages.
I got one too. Seems to be the trick with them. Don't use them for a while and they'll offer you something.

I got a 25% match offer from Bbbet as well but no thanks.

I asked PointsBet about their promotion for Melbourne and Sydney races. I wanted to find out if the bonus bets were up to $50 per race or a maximum of $50 across all races. They wouldn't answer my question because I'm not a member. An hour later I thought I'd create an account. My account was instantly suspended. 🤦‍♂️

Has anyone placed a massive multi full of No "Anytime own goal" legs?
Coz I just placed a 20 leg multi, $100 @ $1.97 lmao.
Am I in with a shot?

Anyone have experience with Playup? are they legit? saw some online reviews suggesting they had trouble when withdrawing winnings, so just wanted to make sure before I deposit with them.

Anyone have experience with Playup? are they legit? saw some online reviews suggesting they had trouble when withdrawing winnings, so just wanted to make sure before I deposit with them.

They are fine in terms of withdrawals - never had an issue with them.

You'll find withdrawal complaints with almost every bookie if you look long enough. Most of the time they have to do with verification.

The only time I've had trouble is with moneyball who (maybe it was just for me) required a bank statement with my address on it the first time I withdrew. Problem was my bank doesn't put my address on my bank statements. It was an unusual request from MB and one that I've not had at any other bookie.

To answer your question though - I've never had an issue withdrawing money from playup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Classicbet became Play Up - its honestly so hard to keep track these days
yep they did, but sort of split up. Da went his own way and a few others did but Play Up took over 4-5 of the small ones including CB.

BetEzy was without question the worst book ever to grace our shores, and that is saying something with Palmerbet in the field.

They're fine, although i'm banned from their promos...argh

Had a weird thing today, when I went to put a TAB fixed odds bet on, just about every time when I'd confirm I'd get the "odds have changed" thing. Thing is, each time they "drifted" significantly, and to a non-round amount. (e.g. 6.50 out to 7.43 or something)

Accept bet, then look at the market and saw the price was still 6.50.

Seemed like some sort of * up, unfortunately none of them got up so I could see if they actually paid quoted price. This ever happen to anyone else?

Had a weird thing today, when I went to put a TAB fixed odds bet on, just about every time when I'd confirm I'd get the "odds have changed" thing. Thing is, each time they "drifted" significantly, and to a non-round amount. (e.g. 6.50 out to 7.43 or something)

Seemed like some sort of fu** up, unfortunately none of them got up so I could see if they actually paid quoted price. This ever happen to anyone else?

Where you in Venue mode?

Seemed like some sort of fu** up, unfortunately none of them got up so I could see if they actually paid quoted price. This ever happen to anyone else?

I've had similiar thing happen with B365 when trying to place bets on my ancient ipad. Not sure what platform you are betting on / if you have the most updated app. Outdated tech seems to scramble the odds on the device for some reason, I'm sure they'd only actually pay out what was displaying at their end!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back