Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just been restricted/promo banned at 365.

Decided I’m going to head over to Topsport. Anyone know if they do deposit bonuses?

Turned over deposits give you rewards points which you can then turn into bonuses.
Not great for the low stakes punter but the best markets, limits and service in Australia by far.

Beautiful cheers mate. I’m a mid sized punter normally $20-$50 a race. Just noticed they have decent odds and wanted someone who has money back 2nd and 3rd on some Saturday races.

I asked PointsBet about their promotion for Melbourne and Sydney races. I wanted to find out if the bonus bets were up to $50 per race or a maximum of $50 across all races. They wouldn't answer my question because I'm not a member. An hour later I thought I'd create an account. My account was instantly suspended. 🤦‍♂️
I've used them for the last 5 week's just depositing 100 then putting $ 10 win bets on 10/1 shots in the first 5 races Sydney and Melbourne.
They gave me the bonus back in all races that I didn't back the winner.
I beat them 4 week's out of 5, I was putting the bonus money $10 win bets on 10/1 or better in the other 10 races Sydney and Melbourne so I only needed 1 winner from 20 bets to break even anything more was profit.
I think the promo has finished.

Topsport doing the 2nd/3rd promo for Cranbourne and Newcastle 1-6 tomorrow. Good to see they've kept it going post carnival and love that it includes BOB.

Will see if some of the others who started offering it recently too like Colossal and Webet follow suit but I've got my doubts.

Also new site out, booki.com.au but its the playup people unfortunately.

Topsport doing the 2nd/3rd promo for Cranbourne and Newcastle 1-6 tomorrow. Good to see they've kept it going post carnival and love that it includes BOB.

Will see if some of the others who started offering it recently too like Colossal and Webet follow suit but I've got my doubts.

Did WeBet stop last week, or have I been gubbed?

Genuine gag this one from Neds. Happened a couple times a few weeks back and thought it was just a glitch. Tried to Power play any horse last night and it would reduce my odds. 😂

Just ban me you piss🐜’s

Attachments

• 2EBBBE47-2FD2-4A4A-ACA5-8DADC9FE473B.png
    2EBBBE47-2FD2-4A4A-ACA5-8DADC9FE473B.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 104
  • C319AA70-C632-4503-BFC2-186EF27EA971.png
    C319AA70-C632-4503-BFC2-186EF27EA971.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 99
Did you get emailed by colossal? Can't see it on their website
Yeah been getting emails from them for the last month or so so probably targeted.

The offer was every sat and carnival day, all races at the metro Vic course. $100 back up to 4th. This week it’s cranbourne but just 2nd/3rd.

I hadn’t really bet much with them in the past so just assumed everyone was getting the email.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long has topsport been having 2/3rd promos?

I've been sleeping on them it seems.

Anybody with crossbet? How many races are the 2/3rd promos show for you? I have a feeling I'm nearly extinct - only the 1st race shows the $ icon

How long has topsport been having 2/3rd promos?

I've been sleeping on them it seems.

Anybody with crossbet? How many races are the 2/3rd promos show for you? I have a feeling I'm nearly extinct - only the 1st race shows the $ icon

I think they started either Cox Plate or Caulfield Cup day

PointsBet promo has actually finished three weekends early… shifty pricks.

When they announced the promo they said for the WHOLE of SPRING.

Spring ends at the end of the month. Not after stakes day.

To be fair - most would think the racing spring ends on Stakes Day

Disgusting by Southerncross Bet. Absolutely disgusting.

This was 30 seconds out from the race. All their odds for every race is the same. Their markup has to be the worst going around.

1637127717829.png
1637127736300.png

In case anyone one was wondering which you probably weren't because you haven't heard of them, DO NOT use ActionBet.
I was suckered into using them with a scam Bonus Bet offer (they didn't honour it) and now they won't accept a single bet I put through to them due to 'price change', making it impossible to turn my money over.

In case anyone one was wondering which you probably weren't because you haven't heard of them, DO NOT use ActionBet.
I was suckered into using them with a scam Bonus Bet offer (they didn't honour it) and now they won't accept a single bet I put through to them due to 'price change', making it impossible to turn my money over.
Same thing happened to me.

They are very unprofessional.

Not even matching MBL for Tbreds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back