Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

is it just me or is something off with bossbet? not crediting winning bet. not sure if system glitch or they're shonky.

Promos for the AFL GF (for those that have a spare 2 mins and that haven't been banned from these sites :sweatsmile:):
Swiftbet - Geelong to Win @ 2.00 (max bet $25)
UPCoz - Sydney to Win @ 3.00 (max bet $50)

Added a $66.67 bet on Pointsbet (Geelong to win @ 1.50) with their promo (lead 12+ at halftime paid out as a winner)... Making $8 profit either way with an extra $66.67 bonus bet return if Swans manage to a make a comeback.

Promos for the AFL GF (for those that have a spare 2 mins and that haven't been banned from these sites :sweatsmile:):

Added a $66.67 bet on Pointsbet (Geelong to win @ 1.50) with their promo (lead 12+ at halftime paid out as a winner)... Making $8 profit either way with an extra $66.67 bonus bet return if Swans manage to a make a comeback.
Crossbet $2 for geelong to win by 1 to 100, max bet $100

Also, TAB is probably the best place to back the swans with thier venue mode offer; kick the first goal but lose

Thoughts here?

1663830148553.png

Sportsbet special... She has until Oct 8 to break the track record (29.95 seconds)... $25 max bet.

FWIW, TAB has this tonight at the same track which features Wow She's Fast

1663830227294.png

If you want to play it this way, I'd arb my bets like this:

Upcoz: $50 on Swans at $3

Crossbet: $50 on Geelong at $2

Bossbet: $25 on Geelong at $2.5

Spend: $125

Swans win: $150 ($25 profit)

Geelong win: $162.50 ($37.50 profit)

Then idk, throw the guaranteed $25 on something else or whatever.

Anyone with a Mintbet account do they have the gold stars on the promo races? I don't have any which normally means promo banned but have not received an email from them
Great question.

I don't have the gold stars and neither do Effes or Dan. I think we're all eligible tho.

cheers mate
I received an 'email' from Swiftbet a few weeks ago excluding from promos, even though I am still eligible. I'm able to get on all their promos.

I'm not sure if you've received a similar email, but you might be interested in getting on all these.

1663927025646.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received an 'email' from Swiftbet a few weeks ago excluding from promos, even though I am still eligible. I'm able to get on all their promos.

I'm not sure if you've received a similar email, but you might be interested in getting on all these.

View attachment 1516186
I got an email lije that from them and I queried it and they said it was sent in error

That's actually a very well articulated explanation.

I take that as a polite and courteous way of excluding you from promos. If only all customer service was as professional and empathetic as that.

Adrian Dowdle, I'm looking at you. You don't have an empathetic bone if your body.
Might be polite, but I think this should be illegal. Only happy to keep losing punters? How is that just?

Might be polite, but I think this should be illegal. Only happy to keep losing punters? How is that just?
Here's one I got from Unibet close to 10 years ago....

You appear to only be betting now when we are over the Betfair prices. I don’t remember you backing firmers all the time previously. As you could imagine, I have a dozen people cued up every time one is off on Betfair. I’m happy to let a couple on before winding it in, but unfortunately I can’t accommodate everyone or our books would be awful. Betfair has been good and bad for us. It’s great to have the markets set more accurately, but nobody clever wants to bet these days until Betfair is “lighting up” and hence we have had to start closing some accounts.

Re the open bets, there was only the one $5 sport multi but that has been finalised now. You can still log into your account if you need to check any old bets.

Again, my apologies for having to close your account, but we just have too many punters similar to yourself and we are at the point we simply cannot sustain the number accounts that are following the firmers.

Here's one I got from Unibet close to 10 years ago....

You appear to only be betting now when we are over the Betfair prices. I don’t remember you backing firmers all the time previously. As you could imagine, I have a dozen people cued up every time one is off on Betfair. I’m happy to let a couple on before winding it in, but unfortunately I can’t accommodate everyone or our books would be awful. Betfair has been good and bad for us. It’s great to have the markets set more accurately, but nobody clever wants to bet these days until Betfair is “lighting up” and hence we have had to start closing some accounts.

Re the open bets, there was only the one $5 sport multi but that has been finalised now. You can still log into your account if you need to check any old bets.

Again, my apologies for having to close your account, but we just have too many punters similar to yourself and we are at the point we simply cannot sustain the number accounts that are following the firmers.
Interesting.

Who's the representative from Unibet who sent you that? PM me if you'd prefer to disclose it in private.

I don’t have a problem with books removing promos from customers, as long as they are happy to take a bet. Flat out closing accounts is the only thing I take issue with.

Recreational punters have been unbelievably spoiled the last decade, because bookies realised they’ll still get their money anyway. Taxes are just tightening who they can afford to keep doing that with.

I just backed swiftbet's $2 odds promo for the Cats to beat the Swans without any issues. Make sure if you are betting on promos to also spread your bets on non promo markets. If all of your bets are on promos they will remove you.

It was just a promo ban wasn’t it?

Nothing mentioned about limits on normal markets?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back