Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Swiftbet sent another deposit

200 with 50% bonus (100)

Code GREYS100

Ive had em for a month and they must have me pinged as a mug because I'm just matched betting their bonuses and losing

I've literally only punted their bet specials and bonuses, waiting for that ban hammer
I have been getting these regularly from swifty but I didn't get this one?

I tried using bonus cash on a quaddie and it was limited to a $1 stake

Edit - just punched in the code and it worked, cheers 👍

Been done in by betnation and betdeluxe over last week

Was only using their Saturday promos tbh, they didn't offer much else

Need more bookies to churn through soon

Yeah just got done by upcoz and CrossBet. Any other new ones with anything decent?

Has anyone had any issues recently getting withdrawals from B365?

Did a withdrawal a couple days ago but still haven’t received it, and according to them they’ve processed it.

It’s never taken this long.

Did a withdrawal a couple days ago but still haven’t received it, and according to them they’ve processed it.

No issues at all here. Have received the money usually within a few hours after requesting the withdrawal

Did you use a different card than usual? When I deposit with ING the money is near instant in my account on withdrawal. The other week I deposited using my St George account and when I withdrew it took 3-4 days.

Nope, I’m using the same card I always have, same withdrawal method. I’ve done about 5 withdrawals in the last few months and this is the first to take this long.

Guess I’ll give it the full 5 business days and hope it comes through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okebet has Australia to win the toss v West Indies at 2.5 (max $50) as part of their daily Christmas promo. Hedge 1.9 on TAB.

Yeah, I think every year there's a post spring carnival cull. They try to rope in the mugs over October/November with decent promos and generally withhold the bans... see how many flies they can catch. I remember copping a few bans last December too.

Meanwhile, just got the 33% deposit offer from betgold up to $1000. No min turnover requirements so this will be a real hit and run job.. certainly not hanging around for the non-existent promos

1670467486707.png

does anyone have any experiance good or bad with "betbetbet"

been told they dont restrict at all.

anyone know any new ones?
Bitwinning, diamondbet, wellbet, betgalaxy, thunderbet and group1sports are ones to keep an eye on. Ultrabet is another but not sure what’s going on with it- it’s been a long time since it was first mentioned
does anyone have any experiance good or bad with "betbetbet"

been told they dont restrict at all.
Think it’s just jimmybet under a different coat of paint. No bonuses as far as I can tell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back