Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Pointsbet has taken an even bigger hit since the Covid Peak of roughly $14. Now trading at $1.3 roughly. Gosh all that time has gone quick

What method of quick deposit do you boys use for the bookies which don't offer Paypal (which is instant)?

I fking used Credit Card one time on PB and gave me a cash advance fee, amateur move by me lol
ken hell I remember the short period in the good old days you could use credit card without being recognized as cash advance fee. Was a sure fire way to rack up the frequently flyer points

so it’s all about punting on punting on punting?

I think most punters know that the bookies have been taking the piss for a number of years now.....no one wants to bet into 140% markets....yes the bookies have more taxes to pay now etc, but eventually the punter will take their business elsewhere.

Can you handle that?

Email from Betfair stating Third Party Tipping site been hacked, urging customers to alter their passwords, just in case.

Any ideas on what has happened here? Which site?
Wow, cheers for the heads up.

I use a different PW to log into their Tipping, but I have two-step authentification as an extra security measurement to prevent these sorts of things happening. Those who don't have two-step authentification these days are inviting trouble.

BetKings started off with fresh lines & prices on sports (AFL & NRL), now just a TAB copy & paste.

To me it looks like they probably got hammered with having their own take, seems they have opted for the safety of a corporate take on things (lines & prices).

BetKings started off with fresh lines & prices on sports (AFL & NRL), now just a TAB copy & paste.

To me it looks like they probably got hammered with having their own take, seems they have opted for the safety of a corporate take on things (lines & prices).
they were just scraping pinnacle no? (which is dumb af these days)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back