Betting websites

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any thoughts on viability of a few of the smaller corporates over the next few months?

Carnage for Pointsbet obvious on ASX, strain will only greaten when money becomes tight on withdrawals etc.

54Dogs

Premium Platinum
Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any thoughts on viability of a few of the smaller corporates over the next few months?

Carnage for Pointsbet obvious on ASX, strain will only greaten when money becomes tight on withdrawals etc.
Yeah they'll struggle. Govt stimulus of 20-100K will help but they will have no turnover and plenty of ongoing costs to cover. Might see a few of the big corps picking them off at a bargain price

NonPhixion

Shevchenko's Bullet
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
anyone know the best bookie for esports?
mainly looking for prop bets specifically for LoL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

burge13

Club Legend
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

BET has been really beaten up, down 74% in a month. I'm no expert by any stretch but just seems like something that has to ride this out before climbing back up as sport returns?

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Had withdrawal declined with no call or email from Playup to tell me otherwise.

Only had a few bets there since they merged my accounts with aim to maintain best tote for a while, hoping they are using the Madbookie one as had trouble with Topbetta and this is first withdrawal but will post if anything more happens.

Hopeful just a problem of all the mash up of accounts/first withdrawal since.

Top Bottom