Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucking Bronco

Team Captain
May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Does anyone use a broker to bet with Pinnacle?

Pros / Cons?
Advice?
Pinnacle accounts via agents for Australians were closed in April 2020.
I asked someone at Sportmarket if they offered Pinnacle to Australians about a month ago and they said yes?

I wonder if they offer live betting on AFL (Pinnacle), in the event it (Pinnacle) is available through Sportmarket.

I know Sportmarket allows you to place live bets legally on the sites offered, and was previously a vehicle for placing live bets legally on Betfair.

Have been using Cloudbet recently which is meant to be the premier crypto betting site, and it seems to come close to mirroring the odds of Pinnacle; and allows legal live betting.

Last edited:

Bucking Bronco

Team Captain
May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also, would like to ask once again, does anyone here have any experience using Parimatch?

I asked a representative on their site if Australians were able to and he gave me some ambiguous answer in broken English which appeared to give the answer of 'yes'.

They have insanely good odds, at least for MMA, even better than Pinnacle, and I imagine it should be the case for other sports; and in the case of MMA they put the odds out months in advance which gives you the opportunity to shark great odds: for example just one fight I was looking at on there recently was Overeem/ Volkov where Volkov was a ~$2.20 dog and once the odds dropped at the numerous other market leaders for MMA such as 5Dimes on the same day a month or so later his odds were crunched to 1.60. Happens all the time.

Reveen

Premium Platinum
Feb 18, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
not GWS
I asked someone at Sportmarket if they offered Pinnacle to Australians about a month ago and they said yes?
I was using a Pinnacle agent. I've checked the correspondence and the account was actually closed because COVID destroyed the volume of his sub-accounts so he shut it all down.

To be honest with the change in focus Pinnacle is a totally different company now - they are no longer interested in sharp action therefore the odds and bet limits suck. Towards the end I wasn't using it. Sadly it's just Betfair now. RIP Good Old Days.

Bucking Bronco

Team Captain
May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was using a Pinnacle agent. I've checked the correspondence and the account was actually closed because COVID destroyed the volume of his sub-accounts so he shut it all down.

To be honest with the change in focus Pinnacle is a totally different company now - they are no longer interested in sharp action therefore the odds and bet limits suck. Towards the end I wasn't using it. Sadly it's just Betfair now. RIP Good Old Days.
What are the limits if you don't mind me asking?

I thought I read that they had a limit of you can bet to make around $20K per bet? Maybe that was the old conditions?

What about TopSports limits? Aren't they meant to be the Australian Pinnacle?

Not that I should be concerned with it as I'm still trying to work out how to make money not lose it.

Remove this Banner Ad