Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sports or metro racing?

Lol I have to learn to scroll down.

They're rebranding as metro racing only.

Their odds and limits are for Metro racing in Aus only. Anyone who was previously restricted for these will be able to bet to 5K or 2.5K depending on venue. As I see it all other prices will be shaved or limits in place for sports, country racing, trots, dogs etc.

That said, had a swing the other day and no odds shaving for metro racing, margins were near best in market and could get a bet on OK.

If metro racing is not your thing they are no good, if it is they might be OK.

I'm a card carrying member of the UK Corporates suck club but credit to them for having a crack at isolating serious punters with no gimmicks and some decent odds. Hopefully they increase turnover a truckload and make enough margin to not shut it down in 3 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I believe it's Tom Waterhouse showing the poms in control he can make more money bookmaking than they can with their cheating tactics.

There are a lot of big betting mug punters out there that get pissed off at having their odds reduced and/or bet refused because traders don't want the risk of a large bet or are worried they may be bowlers. Many more of those than pros that win IMO from my experience with Tabcorp & Tatts. It might actually work out ok for them.

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Has anyone here ever been banned for accessing betfair or other service via a proxy server for live betting?
Was thinking that as i watched the odds fluctuate during the 2nd set tie break between fed and zvraev last night at the Hopman cup. Wild fluctuations a good 4 seconds after the point finished when watching live at the venue

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Makes sense but not sure how an exchange would police it, a bookie fair enough. The only live betting I've done is a cash out or a horse race

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Wouldn't it be quite easy to police it given the verification processes? You have to give some points of ID to verify your account, and credit card numbers are also an indicator of the country that you're from.

These bits of information in and of themselves probably aren't quite enough to give you up - but combined I think they probably would. (That said, I don't really use betting exchanges.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back