Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

I think neds is bloody brilliant. I don't give a * about how the site is set up or chat over the net. As long as they give you a good deposit match with bonus bets and no turnover bullshit who the * cares.

On another note, topsports is bloody shockin. Turnover 1200 off your initial 200 or something haha. What a scam that mob is.

I think neds is bloody brilliant. I don't give a **** about how the site is set up or chat over the net. As long as they give you a good deposit match with bonus bets and no turnover bullshit who the **** cares.

On another note, topsports is bloody shockin. Turnover 1200 off your initial 200 or something haha. What a scam that mob is.
There turnover requirement of only needing to bet your deposit and bonus bet once with no minimum odds is unheard of. Probably won’t be the case for ever but it’s definitely good.

I think neds is bloody brilliant. I don't give a **** about how the site is set up or chat over the net. As long as they give you a good deposit match with bonus bets and no turnover bullshit who the **** cares.

thanks for paying my bills

thanks for paying my bills
Do you work for a bookmaker or are we all just mug punters compared to you? Did you really just join this forum to troll the punting board and post about the block? If you do have knowledge worth sharing why don’t you contribute instead of being a ******* with every post.

Been a Sportsbet customer for a couple of years, and have never been able to watch live racing on my Samsung phones (was S6 now S7). Anyone have a similar issue??? Just turns black and returns you to the betting screen when you press "Watch Live".

Any help appreciated as on the road today and keen to watch!!

Been a Sportsbet customer for a couple of years, and have never been able to watch live racing on my Samsung phones (was S6 now S7). Anyone have a similar issue??? Just turns black and returns you to the betting screen when you press "Watch Live".

Any help appreciated as on the road today and keen to watch!!
I have a sportsbet account but use crownbet to watch the races. Just need to install an app called hook then it will work on the crownbet website. Also use william hill to watch and that requires no additional downloads.

Im sure that you could just signup with them and not even deposit and you could still view the races as you just need to be logged in - this is all on android/samsung btw...havent tried with my sportsbet account as yet as the other two are quick and easy.

Hope this helps.

Do you work for a bookmaker or are we all just mug punters compared to you? Did you really just join this forum to troll the punting board and post about the block? If you do have knowledge worth sharing why don’t you contribute instead of being a ******* with every post.
no but this bloke obviously has some ties with Neds? defending what has been nothing short of a disaster and then potting the best book in the country.
only a certain type would be doing this.

you label toppy a scam book you deserve whatever you get IMO

no but this bloke obviously has some ties with Neds? defending what has been nothing short of a disaster and then potting the best book in the country.
Maybe he does maybe he doesn’t. Either way he has still contributed more to this forum than you have so far.

You obviously have ties to topsport. Which I have never used and never will. Read the bonus bet terms and conditions. If that's not a scam, then I don't know what is.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What .. ring them up? How dumb. Just a temp thing?
Calling them doesn't even work. You can't establish a connection. You have to use your phone to go to the Neds website to place bets. I tried placing bets online for 45 minutes with no success. It kept saying "connection issue" quoting some error number. I have placed three bets on my phone today without issue.

They are flogging the TV advertising too, must be costing them a bomb only to have new customers give up because they can't access the website.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back