Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

What does everyone use on here?
I’m split over 3
365 - generally the best imo. Books are usually the best
TAB - if even odds would rather lose it to the tab than a corp
Sportsbet - futures and the odd power play

Haven’t mastered the fair but slowly figuring it out. Go there often to check what the market is doing and the Books are incredible in comparison to corps so want to get involved sooner rather than later

I use 9 lol, but thats because im a bit of a player props over/under addict so a point here or there is very, very valuable. I also use different bookies for different sports. For multis (which i mainly put on very low units for shits and giggles as no serious punter should rely on these to make you long term profit) i use lads and sportsbet generally for their odds boost. Bet365 for Soccer as they have a 2 goals up promo for all big leagues all season. Ubet and Neds are great for markets that are getting hammered on the big guys and have dropped in price - can find some good NBA over/under on these.

Sportsbet
Bet365
TAB
Ladbrokes
Beteasy
Neds
Unibet
Pointsbet
Ubet

It's well known the bookies rarely allow two accounts to be used in the same household (or similarly, with the same IP address).

How come people get away with going to their local gaming venue or TAB outlet and using that venue's free Wifi to place bets with an online bookmaker? This is especially the case for going to a race meeting and using Wifi. There would be up to 100 people using Wifi on a big race meeting to place bets with online bookmakers.

How do bookies police that, given a simple search of one IP address would bring up multiple accounts betting with the same IP address.

It's well known the bookies rarely allow two accounts to be used in the same household (or similarly, with the same IP address).

How come people get away with going to their local gaming venue or TAB outlet and using that venue's free Wifi to place bets with an online bookmaker? This is especially the case for going to a race meeting and using Wifi. There would be up to 100 people using Wifi on a big race meeting to place bets with online bookmakers.

How do bookies police that, given a simple search of one IP address would bring up multiple accounts betting with the same IP address.
Each device connected to the network also has a unique ID that is recorded.

I'm aware of that, but that's only if they bother to check the device as well as the IP address.
Personally I think it’s all automated and tracked from the get go these days.
If your account is flagged/limited and all devices you use to access that account are logged, whatever IP you are using is irrelevant anyway?

ladbrokes seem to have the best odds boost
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Interesting, have found them to be clearly the worst. A $3.80 shot will be boosted to $4.20 or $4.40 on sportsbet or Beteasy; will be $3.90 with Ladbrokes.

Yeah ladbrokes are the worst imho. They do give 2 a day plus another 4 on multis and exotics however. The boost on short priced favs are weak compared to Neds but longer odds are fairly similar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just be aware that Pointsbet are being dodgy at the moment.

Deposited $X into my account tonight as they had slightly better odds, whacked it all on the Scorchers to win the cricket (no bonus bets) and it will only let me withdraw my winnings. I get on live chat and this exchange occurs:

Ash 22:39
name: Ashley
email: XXXX

Simon 22:39
Hi Ash, Welcome to PointsBet! Can I please grab your Full Name, DOB and email/username?

Ash 22:39
xxx xxxx xxxxxx

hi it's saying I can only withdraw a maximum of $xx which is my winnings

I've deposited $xxx, turned over $xxx and now want to withdraw that $xx plus my winnings

Simon 22:40
You need to turnover at 1.5 odds or more.

Ash 22:40
that's for bonus bets

7. PointsBet requires that any deposits into a Member’s Account be turned over at least once or ‘bet through’ prior to authorising a withdrawal from the Member’s Account. Turnover of deposits can be on any sports or racing market including tote products)

correct me if I'm wrong but that's exactly what I've done isnt it. Deposited, turned it over and then want to withdraw it

Simon 22:45
8. PointsBet requires that any deposits linked to a deposit bonus be turned over at least once or ‘bet through’ as per ‘Bonus Turnover’ requirements. Only Fixed Odds Bets placed at a price of $1.50 or more count toward the applicable minimum turnover requirement. Turnover on spread betting markets will be based on the settled profit/loss amount of each wager.

Ash 22:45
mate there's no bonus bet

$xxx deposited and then $xxx @ $1.24 is $xxx

Simon 22:47
All deposit and bonus bet winning must be turned over at $1.50 odds or more.

Ash 22:47
no, that's not what your rules say and that's not what the law is

7. PointsBet requires that any deposits into a Member’s Account be turned over at least once or ‘bet through’ prior to authorising a withdrawal from the Member’s Account. Turnover of deposits can be on any sports or racing market including tote products)

where does that mention anything about any deposits made must be at a $1.50 or greater odds? You're effectively saying I can't back anything under $1.50 at all on your website then.

Simon 22:49
I will forward your feedback about our terms and condition, but all turn over requirements must be turned over at $1.50 or more.

Ash 22:49
I copy pasted that from your terms and conditions

please tell me which part of that says it requires a $1.50 turnover or higher

Simon 22:54
Let me check what I can do here.

We have now updated your acocampaigner.

Yous should be able to withdraw now.

However, please be minded that turnover must be at odds of $1.50 or more.

Did they really call you a campaigner? Lol

But yeah, never mind term and conditions, if there is no deposit bonus or anything like that involved then it's a straight up bet and they have to pay up including stake. $1.50 doesn't come into it.

I almost recon you just got an inexperienced dud on the other end there.

BTW anyone else have trouble getting cash out of BestBet?

Took me a while, admittedly one time i miscalculated turnover but after that i recon they didn't include some tote bets.

Once all done, withdrawing still didn't work. Had to ring up, have them my login name and bank details and asked for it all (did not specify amount) and I got it.

Had they misheard me reading my account number, or had I not been who I said I was, then I wonder what would have happened.

I sometimes wonder whether these guys are out and out shifty or just two bit operations who have NFI what they are doing.

Took me a while, admittedly one time i miscalculated turnover but after that i recon they didn't include some tote bets.

Once all done, withdrawing still didn't work. Had to ring up, have them my login name and bank details and asked for it all (did not specify amount) and I got it.

Had they misheard me reading my account number, or had I not been who I said I was, then I wonder what would have happened.

I sometimes wonder whether these guys are out and out shifty or just two bit operations who have NFI what they are doing.

Who are these guys? Their site looks just like Pointsbet.

Speaking of pointsbet, anyone tried to view their website with a bit of early morning sun glare on your laptop screen? Close to impossible to read with grey text on a black background!

Do these guys have a sign up bonus promo?

For any promotion where bonus bets are received, the corresponding deposit and any winnings from the bonus bets must be turned over two times, at odds of $1.50 or greater on racing or $1.80 for sport before any withdrawals can be made on the Account.

Shitty turn over, but i suppose you can hedge if you want and still make money

Remove this Banner Ad

Back