Remove this Banner Ad

Reveen

Team Captain
Feb 18, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
not GWS
Betfair is disappointed to announce that as a result of the National Rugby League (NRL) moving to a turnover product fee model, it is now the most expensive sport in the world. Consequently, the Market Base Rate (MBR) will be increased to 6%. This MBR change also applies to futures markets.

Betfair lobbied the NRL to reconsider this change but were unsuccessful. We will continue to work hard so that we can provide the best possible value to our customers.

AFL Remains Unchanged
In positive news, the AFL MBR will remain at 2.5%. We’re thrilled that Australia’s most popular football code remains Betfair’s cheapest product, with arguably the lowest take out in the industry.
Why is it that every product that comes out of NSW thinks it is entitled to more? Victoria do it right.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Why is it that every product that comes out of NSW thinks it is entitled to more? Victoria do it right.

When your state is in bed with the TAB that's how they roll.

Next time they flick a Victorian group race to Sky 2 to make space for the gripping Singleton dogs maiden on Sky 1 just nod

Last edited:

Reveen

Team Captain
Feb 18, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
not GWS
Understood and wholeheartedly agree re: Sky & TAB but now it is creeping over to their sport. What a cesspool state.

NRL markets aren't a concern for me but what is worrying is this will start a trend of other local sports leagues asking for more.

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Peter V’Landys has done as much as possible to destroy betfair at RNSW, and now he’s doing the same as ARL commissioner. Disgraceful decision from someone firmly in the Tabcorp/Sky monopoly pocket.

The stupid thing is corporate turnover drops whenever there is a betfair outage as punter confidence drops, and traders can’t invest. Then the smug prick has the audacity to publicly criticise betfair after the increase is announced.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well it lasted a day

This email is to advise that you will no longer be eligible for promotions run by BetEasy, this is including but not limited to any Sports or Racing promotions and boosts, or deposit match offers.

As per BetEasy's Bonus Bet Promotion General Terms, we have excluded you from receiving promotional offers moving forward.

Please call our Customer Service Team on 13 2769 if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,

BetEasy Customer Service Team

puntking

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well it lasted a day

This email is to advise that you will no longer be eligible for promotions run by BetEasy, this is including but not limited to any Sports or Racing promotions and boosts, or deposit match offers.

As per BetEasy's Bonus Bet Promotion General Terms, we have excluded you from receiving promotional offers moving forward.

Please call our Customer Service Team on 13 2769 if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,

BetEasy Customer Service Team
lol wtf
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
As of last week, I noticed a bet that I placed using an EBT was rejected. The odds on that selection were then adjusted. That's the first time I had encountered a bet being rejected on an EBT.

Found this tonight when trying to place some bets on an AFL market at the TAB. Initial bet of $X was accepted and then trying to bet the same amount again was rejected and they wound the odds in before letting me on for the rest of what I wanted to bet, all three bets of which had to go for manual approval and took 15-25 seconds for them to sign off on.

Have never encountered that prior to March.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unrelated to the above has anyone been capped on Beteasy for sports before? Promos aside.
Beteasy doesn't cap you. Absurd that you would even consider the possibility that this happens.

Could you imagine the backlash if corporate books actually limited you?

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Beteasy doesn't cap you. Absurd that you would even consider the possibility that this happens.

Could you imagine the backlash if corporate books actually limited you?

Assuming you're not serious there's plenty of stories on here of people being capped but I haven't seen anything of late of people being capped on Beteasy hence the question.

Assuming you're not serious there's plenty of stories on here of people being capped but I haven't seen anything of late of people being capped on Beteasy hence the question.

That was just Xbox's lame trolling effort (has form).

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
Yep as Crownbet they capped me for Sports betting really quickly. Depending on the odds every bet I have is reviewed by a trader and will be limited by stake between $49 and $2 depending on the day. This as continued with them rebranded as Beteasy.

Racing they seems to be more generous.

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Yep as Crownbet they capped me for Sports betting really quickly. Depending on the odds every bet I have is reviewed by a trader and will be limited by stake between $49 and $2 depending on the day. This as continued with them rebranded as Beteasy.

Racing they seems to be more generous.

I've inadvertently answered my own question and am now capped at Beteasy on sports.

DJN1992

Debutant
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Just received an email from my Pointsbet Account Manager if anyone is interested.

Match Deposit Signup Offer: "This offer is a massive deposit match up to $1000 – any new client who signs up using the code SUNLINE will receive it."

PM me if you have any questions.

DJN1992

Debutant
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Yes my account manager said valid for Vic customers, which I am. He said if you do signup will need username to check everything when fine and you get the 100% match.

A follow up this offer is valid to all states including South Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back