Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Just received an email from my Pointsbet Account Manager if anyone is interested.

Match Deposit Signup Offer: "This offer is a massive deposit match up to $1000 – any new client who signs up using the code SUNLINE will receive it."

PM me if you have any questions.

This offer is still avaliable if anyone is intested.

Easily the best book in aust at the moment, was good hearing the strategy that they adopt in regards to their punters. All pretty truthful as well, never have had an issue getting a bet on with them (limited at pretty much every other book i have rip pinnacle)

Good podcast with topsport

Midnight on the 1st of September and Topsport is down with their stupid deposit limit message, just as it was exactly three months ago. Hopefully this time it doesn't take half a down to get up and running again.

Yeah i received an email from TopBetta about it last night. Maybe a rebrand of Topbetta/madbookie/ClassicBet? Launches in 4 weeks.

Yeah mine came from Mad so possibly correct

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over the years I've had some bad experiences with the TAB, but I will praise them where it's warranted.

A couple of weeks ago I used my TAB phone account to place some live bets on the Rugby World Cup. The first two bets were accepted. The operator told me my third bet ($200 request) was rejected. When I checked my transaction history after the match, I saw that all three bets were accepted. None of the bets had been rejected. Weird. That had never happened to me before. I emailed TAB to query it. I received a phone call this morning from them and they told me they had reviewed my case and listened to the recording and they confirmed the operator definitely said my third bet was rejected. They instantly credited me with the $200.

Good job by them on this occasion. :thumbsu:

Sportsbet and Beteasy to merge.

Key point

Flutter chief executive Peter Jackson said in an investor briefing overnight on Wednesday that the company intended to maintain both the Sportsbet and BetEasy brands in Australia, and use their combined weight to take on the Tabcorp-owned TAB.
"We would envisage running two brands, which we think we’ll need to do to try and take the fight to the TAB," he said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back