FTA-TV Between the Lines - Nines version of The Fat

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Helliar hosted a sports version of Spicks and Specks over the summer, wasn't horrible. I guess they changed the format seeing as these quiz-type shows are all over the place now.

No, soon I will be promoting Australia's Got Talent (7)and TAYG (10) - well not so much TAYG as that is an established show and an a new Australian movie called 'Crawlspace'. I could promote 'The Circle' - but as I have never watched it and this isnt the audience for it..and Before the Bounce but I work that time and have never seen the show.

If BTL is gone in 2 weeks then it will be a shame.

What we need instead of some light entertainment is another CSI/Criminal Minds/ Bones- Castle type US police show.

Spot on.

Dont understand people hoping shows like this fail. Would rather a sports/comedy show then the other 1249596 crime/drama/reality tv crap on atm.

Sporting Spicks n Specks - 2 captains, 2 stars, 2 comedians. Even with the same segments "Pick the former star".

Has had its funny moments though - will rely heavily on the right guests

He wasn't on that show, he used to be on a radio show hosted by Andrew Denton.
You're good ;)

Didn't mind it - it's a bit of a worry for them that Kavalee was the one who got by far the most laughs, and he's not a regular....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ratings --- not so good I would think.

16th best show for the night with 696,000 people

Tanked in Sydney with only 171,000 viewers

Did best in Melbourne 310,000 viewers

You would think they would like 1,000,000 or so viewers for an 8.30 timeslot or at least a top 10 performance.

Think they need to get a Sydney NRL or RU type person as one of the two team captains.

Fast Eddie is really detested up here - far more than in Melbourne I think. I expect that will mean they'll continue to struggle.

I think your 100% right.

Did hear a little whisper that they wanted to do the show out of the Sydney studios....which makes sense as Southern Star who produce the show only have offices in Sydney.

seems someone or someone's did not want to travel.....

Wonder how a Karl S...would go hosting this sort of show :eek:.... cos I think it might work with him...

If your in Melbourne and want to see this show being filmed then check out Michael Pope MC or facebook - The AFL Footy Show has a link.

Told there are still places available for tomorrows show.

Being filmed every Monday @ the Docklands, free car parking. Time is the iffy thing though - around 3.30-4.00pm you have to be at the Studio, which has well and truly stuffed me up so I cant get to see them anymore :thumbsdown:

Filming takes about an hour and a half.

The shows I have seen those of us in the audience all loved it plus you get some interaction with Eddie, Mick and the panel.

or PM me if you cant find the link.

Loving it this week. Black guy is a pisser.

Not to mention Casey the hockey player is a stunner.

eastham_wideweb__470x310,0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back