FTA-TV Between the Lines - Nines version of The Fat

Remove this Banner Ad

Although I must admit to being a fan of Ryan Fitzgerald - I always liked his work on BTG. I hope he gets a suitable format (well, BTG was perfect for him). Probably not a great stand-up/monologuer, but a good sideline observer.

great point!

this is why he works well as part of a panel IMO, great at adding in little fitzy-isms and playing off others.

perfectly suited to a group thing, but solo he's questionable.:thumbsu:

How many Mick Molloy shows have been rapidly axed? This is far from the first...

Have to wonder why Nine keep giving him gigs, pretty much every show he's been part of on that station has got the axe.

I actually don't mind Mick Molloy but his best days are probably behind him. He was great in The Late Show and when he used to do radio with Tony Martin but he's been on a bit of a downhill slide since then.

It's BACK.

Channel 9 have given what the crowd haven't asked for, a final, final performance of Between The Lines next Thursday.

Final episode of Eddie McGuire's Between The Lines to be aired​
Colin Vickery

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...ines-to-be-aired/story-e6frf9ho-1226068755656

The last episode screens next Thursday

EDDIE McGuire's Between the Lines has won a last-minute reprieve, with Channel 9 deciding to screen a fifth episode next Thursday.

Next week’s show will feature boxer Danny Green and rugby union halfback George Gregan."

Maybe they should keep that little set from YO GABBA GABBA or whatever its called from TFS and dress Mick up in that to dance and play around and do some kids tv?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back