Analysis Beveridge - where to from here?

Optimistic Dog

All Australian
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is the week to counter the saints move. They call checkmate on their King (coach) hoping for a spike in performance. We need to counter that by protecting our King (coach) with an announcement Bevo has agreed to a 3 year extension with details to finalised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ScragCity

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If Bevo wants to go to Saints we should offer him our first rounder this year and next year and the Boyd money. Surely he stays then.

Next Waiting

Premiership Player
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is the week to counter the saints move. They call checkmate on their King (coach) hoping for a spike in performance. We need to counter that by protecting our King (coach) with an announcement Bevo has agreed to a 3 year extension with details to finalised.
Nah I reckon we go all en passant on their arses. Richo was a mere pawn they're trying to slip past our first defences without engaging. All in on the figurative sword slashing in passing followed up with the morning star to the back of the head.

True Dog

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
New York Yankees
Bevos credibility as a coach would be gone forever if he walked out of a contract a year early specialty given he’s very much wanted at his existing club.... He ain’t going anywhere

Antares

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bede1954

Rookie
Oct 4, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bevo should be doing a pre game press conference Thursday or Friday so hopefully we can get some sort of indication then.

Snake Livermore

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2007
Stage Left
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bevo said he'd coach for five years when he started. This is his fifth year. Things change and I think he'll go on for a few years to try and get this group back to the top. Can't see him being a career coach though. I reckon he goes onto something else after the dogs, he's got a bit of a social conscience, maybe politics or something.

Hard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bevo said he'd coach for five years when he started. This is his fifth year. Things change and I think he'll go on for a few years to try and get this group back to the top. Can't see him being a career coach though. I reckon he goes onto something else after the dogs, he's got a bit of a social conscience, maybe politics or something.
Did he actually say that though? I think he said its important to change things up regularly. He hasn't seen the job through yet. When he feels he has accomplished what he has set out to achieve I think he will move on.

The Buck

Debutant
Sep 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
At the presser for his 100th game I think Bevo said he wanted to be with the club for another 100 games.

ScragCity

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This thread is the reason Bevidge is considering leaving. All of you gutless supporters who turned on him as soon as things got a bit hard. He read this thread and he remembers what was said about him earlier in the year. You don't deserve a coach as brilliant as Bevidge. I hope he does leave.

dogwatch

Premium Platinum
Jun 17, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
This thread is the reason Bevidge is considering leaving. All of you gutless supporters who turned on him as soon as things got a bit hard. He read this thread and he remembers what was said about him earlier in the year. You don't deserve a coach as brilliant as Bevidge. I hope he does leave.
Wasn't there a report that he spat on his iphone when he read this thread?

Top Bottom