Analysis Beveridge - where to from here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is the reason Bevidge is considering leaving. All of you gutless supporters who turned on him as soon as things got a bit hard. He read this thread and he remembers what was said about him earlier in the year. You don't deserve a coach as brilliant as Bevidge. I hope he does leave.
Good observation Scrag, although possibly just a smidge hypocritical given the first 4 words you wrote in this thread were "Sack him for sure'....

Good observation Scrag, although possibly just a smidge hypocritical given the first 4 words you wrote in this thread were "Sack him for sure'....

Scrag much like Trump is a great manipulator of the immediate narrative through his social media posting. We should all watch and learn.

He doesn’t want to face questions about his coaching future so cancelled today’s presser. He might not be ready to tell us he’s leaving and going to the
Saints.

Or the presser is during tomorrow’s training session.

Huge if true.

Damo Barret must be frothing at the gills coming up with articles to write about Bevidge's disloyalty and deceitfulness.

On his weekly ABC slot Gordon confirmed there has been a 'large' interest from clubs who have asked beveridge whether he would leave this last year of his contract.
Gordon confirmed St.Kilda is the latest and has spoken to one of their board members around breach of contract issues etc.

Gordon was pretty cheeky and didnt give a definitive answer, just that Beveridge would announce something soon.

From that i reckon a long term extension will be announced soon. Yay!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the week to counter the saints move. They call checkmate on their King (coach) hoping for a spike in performance. We need to counter that by protecting our King (coach) with an announcement Bevo has agreed to a 3 year extension with details to finalised.

This was an okay call

Excellent news all around. Excluding Gold Coast and perhaps that ever tragic club Caaaarlton, all teams are relatively close and as Geelong showed, you can go from undefeatable top back into the pack quickly. I really don't understand the lack of respect for Bevo. We are all after another tilt at getting to a grand final and Bevo gets more out of the team than anyone else could. Be patient, enjoy the highlights and learn to move on quickly from losses. There are a hell of a lot of machinations at play and we just get to see the surface.

Excellent news all around. Excluding Gold Coast and perhaps that ever tragic club Caaaarlton, all teams are relatively close and as Geelong showed, you can go from undefeatable top back into the pack quickly. I really don't understand the lack of respect for Bevo. We are all after another tilt at getting to a grand final and Bevo gets more out of the team than anyone else could. Be patient, enjoy the highlights and learn to move on quickly from losses. There are a hell of a lot of machinations at play and we just get to see the surface.
Carlton sadly have the makings of a very good team and have shown that since Teague took over. They are back in the pack, and it is only Gold Coast that is uncompetitive.

Not good days ahead for Carlton haters.

Absolutely not.
My comments haven’t changed

Should we not make finals this year - still likely - and out of contention for finals at the mid way point next year - beveridge and the club will be facing huge amounts of pressure after four non final years after a grand final win !

Two wins don’t change it.
Making finals this year would change it but I don’t believe - looking at other sides and their runs home - that we will make finals.

I’ll save you some time trolling and asking after every win whether my mind changes - Come back to the comment this time next year if we are out of finals contention.

Will be happy for my read on things to be different!

I guess the re-signing until 2023 has you shaking your head. He is here to stay and hopefully you can park your views and get on with supporting the coach and Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back