Prediction Bevidge’s bulls will discombobulate Carson’s cows

Remove this Banner Ad

Games are usually won & lost in the midfield. The Hawks had a lot less of the ball than lolCrows but still won, but got smashed around the ball. With a deliberately disfunctional forward line confusing them accidentally on purpose, their renowned defensive setup won’t work as well.

Our midfield helped contain the sooky Swans from getting in to their dangerous forwards, Bevidge will want a repeat. Libba, Bont, Macrae, Hunter & Dunkley will be key against Jagger O’Mara, the tornado, Lemming Shield, Isaacs Miss & Rocky Hennessy

Discuss

Hawks' hangover malaise from last weekend will cause them to bobulate themselves, while we will combobulate, and this will all discombobulate Angry Ant Jeremy Clarkson.

Hawks' hangover malaise from last weekend will cause them to bobulate themselves, while we will combobulate, and this will all discombobulate Angry Ant Jeremy Clarkson.
*Carson*

1553643296655.png

Great show Fossie, thanks for the correction! Classic Aussie drama, I used to get home during the day from my uni course (it was 1986, and minimal contact hours!) and watch the afternoon re-runs when I should have been reviewing commercial law and Australian politics... those were the days! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back