acker

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2005
Riverina
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
Bevo needs rest - give him 6 games off and let Rohan Smith coach the side, whatever Bevo is coaching isn't working and it's wasting a good list that deserves better

Bevo 2022 is a long way behind Bevo 2016 - and Sweet replacing English in the middle to give Bontempelli, Macrae, Treloar, Dunkley and Smith (not playing) better ball

Also Elephant in the Room - Bulldogs 2016 were a great Contested Posession Side taught by Brendan McCartney - now they are a precision passing team that lacks in Contested Possesiom and has a substandard Ruckman and a Coach who can't handle criticism ... Ameet Bains, Luke Darcy, Chris Grant and Kylie Watson Wheeler need to address this, possibly breaking bread with Mick Malthouse and appointing Mick in Chris Grants Team Manager Role including giving Mick Malthouse provisional head coach role while Luke Beveridge is resting for what ever maybe the best way out of this difficult time

Bevo needs rest - give him 6 games off and let Rohan Smith coach the side, whatever Bevo is coaching isn't working and it's wasting a good list that deserves better

Bevo 2022 is a long way behind Bevo 2016 - and Sweet replacing English in the middle to give Bontempelli, Macrae, Treloar, Dunkley and Smith (not playing) better ball

Also Elephant in the Room - Bulldogs 2016 were a great Contested Posession Side taught by Brendan McCartney - now they are a precision passing team that lacks in Contested Possesiom and has a substandard Ruckman and a Coach who can't handle criticism ... Ameet Bains, Luke Darcy, Chris Grant and Kylie Watson Wheeler need to address this, possibly breaking bread with Mick Malthouse and appointing Mick in Chris Grants Team Manager Role including giving Mick Malthouse provisional head coach role while Luke Beveridge is resting for what ever maybe the best way out of this difficult time
I'm not a Bevo fanboi but bloody hell...this is the clubhouse leader for the worst post of the season.

Yeah nah you’re cooked mate

So why haven't you taken it down yet?

I post a legitimate topic and it gets booted
You posted a second autopsy thread - we only have one per game.

If you want to start yet another sack the coach thread it won't be well received. New threads are for new topics...not for new variations on old themes.

You posted a second autopsy thread - we only have one per game.

If you want to start yet another sack the coach thread it won't be well received. New threads are for new topics...not for new variations on old themes.
Well change the stinking prefix then to better suit

And I do not agree, this is not totally on Bevo, it is a total club issue atm

If we lose again next week the same thread will be made

Dogs had plenty of chance to win that game at the end and it didn't work out. Believe me, I know what it's like to watch it happen - but the coach can't kick them himself.

There was seven or eight shots at the end missed for essentially a two goal loss. Not a lot went wrong by the end of the game.

Dogs had plenty of chance to win that game at the end and it didn't work out. Believe me, I know what it's like to watch it happen - but the coach can't kick them himself.

There was seven or eight shots at the end missed for essentially a two goal loss. Not a lot went wrong by the end of the game.
Some outside eyes is always appreciated.

Thanks.

Nope. Should have sacked him. Didn’t. Ride or die from here. He’s won me back. Bit worried about some of the crack pot s**t reading it’s head again re: ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come On Reaction GIF

Replacing not just Luke Beveridge, but also Chris Grant, with Mick Malthouse as both "provisional head coach" and "team manager" simultaneously?

Smacks of genius if you ask me. Yet it appears Rohan Smith is also the provisional head coach for 6 games. Or is Malthouse doing Smith's role too, as well as Smith?

I'm confused about exactly what you're suggesting, as I suspect are you, but I'm confident there's some gold nuggets in that post. Should Barkers Cafe have a "Breaking Bread" breakfast option - for high-flyer types only?

Also, I think I'm reading this right - Chris Grant should be one of those to "break bread" with Mick Malthouse and appoint Malthouse to Grant's own role?

You've failed to address if Malthouse will also be taking over the roles of Bains, Darcy and Watson-Wheeler, and if so, is he also taking on both Darcy's director role at the club, and Darcy's hosting duties at Ch7?

Look, I'm critical of Beveridge too, but "resting (him) for what ever maybe the best way out of this difficult time" is ridiculous - replacing him with Malthouse as well - I doubt even Malthouse would suggest that.

😂😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back