Rumour Bevo to stand down or be sacked soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, umpires and the AFL have a new darling this year - Sydney!

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just this year ? they are the darlings of the AFL , and have been since been planted in the largest market (population) in Australia. they gotta have them up and about , as most are fair weather supporters who will/do drop off when the ugly Ducklings are non competitive, granted they have been very consistent, but it’s hardly surprising given the handouts , academy , cola , favourable tribunal treatment.

Wouldn't have thought so, with finals still on the line...
You'll find the most posters know we will be making up the numbers if we make finals

If we miss finals, it's a further nail in the coffin which the supporters are ok with

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Bevo looks completely spaced out and confused these days. I think it's for his own good to leave the game for a while. Confessing about his trepidation before the match against West Coast was practically a cry for help. I don't remember ever seeing a coach who looked so lost - and I saw Mark Neeld...

Bevo looks completely spaced out and confused these days. I think it's for his own good to leave the game for a while. Confessing about his trepidation before the match against West Coast was practically a cry for help. I don't remember ever seeing a coach who looked so lost - and I saw Mark Neeld...
Rhyce Shaw in 2020 was pretty tough viewing

With their list, a decent coach with have them cemented in the top 4

Backline still very weak but the Dogs draw was decently favourable. Gold Coast, Hawks, Eagles and they are 5th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't believe he said that, I don't think I've ever heard a coach admit they were sh##ing themselves being heavy favorites.

Probably a sign he should go if he has lost that much confidence.

Just this year ? they are the darlings of the AFL , and have been since been planted in the largest market (population) in Australia. they gotta have them up and about , as most are fair weather supporters who will/do drop off when the ugly Ducklings are non competitive, granted they have been very consistent, but it’s hardly surprising given the handouts , academy , cola , favourable tribunal treatment.
Screenshot_20230823-164010.png
Should say 2021 but SEN are illiterate.

Last edited:
Playing elite level stars like Macrae and Smith out of position despite their individual form and team form suffering, but STILL refusing to correct anything is why I think the writing is on the wall.

Most important coach in Dogs history, but it's time for him to move on.

You know what, I thought the same until I watched Macrae over the last 2 weeks. He’s about as slow as my 90 year old grandma. He’s fallen off a cliff big time

Haha drama over on the dogs board. Gone now but possible club staffer accidentally revealed themselves in a group text that was posted? Bevo or someone else could be playing 4D chess with fake leaks to expose a leaker? Has happened here before on other club boards! Juicy either way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back