Rumour Bevo to stand down or be sacked soon

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m hearing Essendon players will walk out if Draper isn’t traded at the end of the season. My source is at least as reputable is Draper’s

The entire football community knows bevo has lost the players. Bury your head in the sand all you like but Sammy Draper calling it out will help your club long term as it will either force a change in bevos coaching or force him out.

The media want players to speak their mind and show their personality

Yet every time they do, said player gets slaughtered by the media

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Have no fear dogs fans, The Tigs will play you back into form with some more favorable umpire treatment rolled in for good measure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m hearing Essendon players will walk out if Draper isn’t traded at the end of the season. My source is at least as reputable is Draper’s.

was only saying what everyone else knows. he just shouldn't be the one saying it.

I mean, you can’t actually believe that Draper has “no source”.
Please, it’s just stacks on the coach because everyone knows there is blood in the water.

I’m sure he has heard something. Probably from a teammate, or someone he played junior footy with, or maybe even a fringe or ex player at the Dogs. It doesn’t matter. Anyone can engage in gossip.

The entire football community knows bevo has lost the players. Bury your head in the sand all you like but Sammy Draper calling it out will help your club long term as it will either force a change in bevos coaching or force him out.
Literally no one on the Dogs’ board is burying their head in the sand.

Do I think Draper actually has credible sources on the topic? Absolutely not.

And his club has done absolutely nothing for over 20 years, and should be keeping their collective heads down to rectify that rather than gossiping about other clubs in public.

And his club has done absolutely nothing for over 20 years, and should be keeping their collective heads down to rectify that rather than gossiping about other clubs in public.
I'm sure Draper does have credible sources. I mean he is probably friends with players at the dogs. Now whether he exaggerated what they were saying is a different story. They may have said something like 'Bevo is driving me nuts with my rotations' and Draper took that as 'they'll leave if Bevo re-signs'.

I'm sure Draper does have credible sources. I mean he is probably friends with players at the dogs. Now whether he exaggerated what they were saying is a different story. They may have said something like 'Bevo is driving me nuts with my rotations' and Draper took that as 'they'll leave if Bevo re-signs'.
I don’t think he’s heard it from the horse’s mouth. Could have heard something from a fringe player or something, but I have no doubt this kind of stuff is flying around in AFL circles all the time.

If, say, English or Bailey Smith had said something to him you would imagine they would absolutely be seeing red at him going public. I think he’s just passing on a rumour.

What's Essendon's lack of team success got to do with Draper on a podcast? I dont think anyone was telling the dogs players to stfu in the media during that 60-odd year gap in your premierships?

You need to log off and have a nap, losing the absolute plot, i get you are frustrated........join the club guy. We all know draper should have been more respectful, but he is very likely to be on the money.

Your team sucks and Bevo is playing gun players in the reserves and as sub like dale and daniel. If you think everything is going ok down, there at Whitten oval you are cooked.

Bailey Smith will be gone.
Caleb Daniel will be gone.
Tim English will be gone.

the only question is who else.

Last edited:
What's Essendon's lack of team success got to do with Draper on a podcast?

You need to log off and have a nap, losing the absolute plot, i get you are frustrated. Join the club guy. We all know he should have been more respectful, but he is very likely to be on the money.

Your team sucks and Bevo is playing gun players in the reserves and as sub like dale and daniel. If you think everything is going ok down there at Whitten oval you are cooked
Why are you still frantically editing your post? Get a grip mate.

If you don’t understand why it’s a bad look for a young player from a club that has had a worse 20 years than any other to be seen spreading gossip about another club’s premiership coach then you’re extremely odd. Even your coach and Lloyd understood it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back