Game Day Bevo's Brave Pups vs Truck's Fading Youf

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggies tears are some of my favourite tears :)

E8QcIiKVoAQZ2oD

Peter Wright kicked 7 goals against the Dogs.
St Kilda, West Coast and Norf failed to reach that against the Dogs 1 time each this year.
Collingwood equalled Wright's goal total against the Dogs.

Damn, I thought zackah was just talking bullshit about Essingtons exciting youf. Perhaps he is onto something.

I never rated Worsfold, yes he won a flag (by one point) but most senior coaches could have with that list.
Zack is completely wrong, the dogs just poo in their bed last night, ate their poo, then chased their tails for more poo. Don't overrate Essington rubbish, don't fall into that trap.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

fascinating couldnt see any evidence you actually thought you'd lose until after the game was lost (judging for a 2 minute search of your posting history) happy to be corrected friend

Are you one of those w***ers who tries to claim something was going happen after it happens? I think you might be
You shouldn't really think, it shows how stupid really are.
Nice infatuation by the way. Do you want to rummage through my undies draw as well
Fascinating.... did you also find in your search that I said we would win either?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zack is completely wrong, the dogs just poo in their bed last night, ate their poo, then chased their tails for more poo. Don't overrate Essington rubbish, don't fall into that trap.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

As a Fremantle supporter, perhaps you have a point.

You shouldn't really think, it shows how stupid really are.
Nice infatuation by the way. Do you want to rummage through my undies draw as well
Fascinating.... did you also find in your search that I said we would win either?
Ah no I didn’t but I did see the post where you claimed you knew this would happen AFTER it happened you really shouldn’t try to be such a know it all you just look like a w***er

maybe just maybe despite having “underdone” mids, Josh Schache as a KPD (lol) and English you still should’ve been able to overcome Essendon

But your boys obviously thought they just had to show up which was u know my point

Ah no I didn’t but I did see the post where you claimed you knew this would happen AFTER it happened you really shouldn’t try to be such a know it all you just look like a w***er

maybe just maybe despite having “underdone” mids, Josh Schache as a KPD (lol) and English you still should’ve been able to overcome Essendon
You still babbling.....
If you're going to say people said things..... quote it flog. Don't make s**t up, That is beyond being a w***er.

You still babbling.....
If you're going to say people said things..... quote it flog. Don't make sh*t up, That is beyond being a w***er.
Quote your own post back to you a few hours after you posted it, that also happens to be in this thread?

* mate I know u lost and Bruce did his knee but wow

Wasn't for me.
Undercooked returning mids needing leg time.
Won 3 in a row so we always have a shocker with our 4th...
Missing our Ruck, main tall defender... and resting a couple of smalls.
Cudos to the Bombers.
There’s ya go sweetums do I need to multi quote to include MrBlicavs post for context or can your brain stretch back 5 hours?

If you were born in 1972 this level of senility, already, isn’t a good sign friend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back