Beware of Lion #15

Remove this Banner Ad

What about Mal Michael mate?

Don't bite off more than you can chew mate.....the stories about Mal Michael are plentiful...

Lawrence is a terrific pickup for the Mighty Sainters!

Go ask the guys at the Collingwood page!

But this is irrelevant, you shouldn't be coming into the St.Kilda section saying stuff like this, you got yourselves a good player, we got ourselves a good player. THAT'S IT!

I just like the fact that we've been able to get a 2nd generation Saint.
Watching Ashley McIntosh run around always makes me ask 'what if?'
Steve seems like a short arse, but he's nice n tough

------------------
FQF

ah yes Good old Mal and Stevie!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

sPiDeR eVeRiTt and RiCkY oLaReNsHaW
~kewlest players round!!!

Yeh, obviously great to have them. I'm interested in what 'the ride' might hold, basically just watching n waiting, I'm sure we'll all be toey come 1st bouncedown.
I'm not into the cult of the individual too much, the whole is far too important, I want silverware!

------------------
FQF

Stevie is a great pickup for you guys, no doubt. He is very tough at the ball, VERY tough.......and as long as his off-field actions don't get the better of him again, he will be a champion there.
smile.gif
Take good care of my Stevie, he will be missed, but I wish him well anyway.
smile.gif
Jacs

lioness22
Thanks for your kind wishes. I seem to recall that we owe you a few, floggings to boot. If you don't mind too much I hope Steve is involved in a bit of payback.
Cheers.

karnaby, too true, guess you do 'owe' us a few floggings, gotta catch us first!!!!!
tongue.gif
Hahahaha. Anyway I do know to beware of the wooden-spooners, and I don't mind if Stevie is involved in getting the Saints back in the winners list, as long as it ain't against us!!!!!!!! Hehehe. Roll on 2001!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back