BF ages and years of support

otfc42

Team Captain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #1
Mods, if you'd like to make a poll out of this or redirect please feel free.

With all our topics and replies have always wanted to know our BF supporters demographic. I'm a very young 45 and have been a Pies supporter for 39 years. Anyone else like to put their stats forward be you 12 or 82?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugglz

All Australian
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United
26, my father being English never really footy although he took an interest in Collingwood as they wear the same colours as his beloved Newcastle United, as a result I didn't really start following the Pies seriously until 2006. Saying that I still remember feeling the the heartbreak after those GF losses to the lions :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dansa

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
COLLINGWOOD
39 - I didn't come from a footy family but watching the losing 1981 GF as young kid made such an impression on me- I was obsessed for revenge ever since.

Williamc99

Rapscallion
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
23. Been watching the Pies since about 2006/2007 but usually when I get to supporting a team I will always look back at their history, read up everything I can, rewatch old games and really study them and get into them and that's what I've done with Collingwood. Even watched some of the Grand Final defeats and all and it hurts to watch. My Dad has been a supporter of the Pies since the 60s. He remembers the 1966 Grand Final and always goes on about it as he doesn't really like St Kilda.

sirene

Cancelled
AFL Club
Collingwood
41.....some of my family were/are die hard....they said I was born in black and white nappies..:eek:
So for 41 years I have supported this great club! My Mum is forevermore COLLINGWOOD!

Top Bottom