BF ages and years of support

Remove this Banner Ad

otfc42

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2007
ACT
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mods, if you'd like to make a poll out of this or redirect please feel free.

With all our topics and replies have always wanted to know our BF supporters demographic. I'm a very young 45 and have been a Pies supporter for 39 years. Anyone else like to put their stats forward be you 12 or 82?

26, my father being English never really footy although he took an interest in Collingwood as they wear the same colours as his beloved Newcastle United, as a result I didn't really start following the Pies seriously until 2006. Saying that I still remember feeling the the heartbreak after those GF losses to the lions :p

Don't forget to say how many years you've supported our great club...!!!

52, life long supporter. Yes long enough to remember that we were going to win the 1970 GF.

I was 3 weeks away from being born. My Dad was there though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

39 - I didn't come from a footy family but watching the losing 1981 GF as young kid made such an impression on me- I was obsessed for revenge ever since.

23. Been watching the Pies since about 2006/2007 but usually when I get to supporting a team I will always look back at their history, read up everything I can, rewatch old games and really study them and get into them and that's what I've done with Collingwood. Even watched some of the Grand Final defeats and all and it hurts to watch. My Dad has been a supporter of the Pies since the 60s. He remembers the 1966 Grand Final and always goes on about it as he doesn't really like St Kilda.

41.....some of my family were/are die hard....they said I was born in black and white nappies..:eek:
So for 41 years I have supported this great club! My Mum is forevermore COLLINGWOOD!

19. Parents were never into sport nor AFL, so never grew up with it. I always was a Collingwood supporter since I was 5, but only started regularly following the AFL when I was 14.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back