Entertainment & Music BF Celeb Lookalikes

Remove this Banner Ad

See thread title. Post what celebrities you may think BF Users may look like in real life.

Tag away.

Be kind. Or not. Be horrible

GreyCrow

Mr Clooney

220px-George_Clooney-4_The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats_TIFF09_%28cropped%29.jpg

Last edited:

Too fair for me, I always picture her with more olive complexion.
I think I only found out about your Greek heritage after that mental image was set , and it’s difficult to shake Shell

Say someone else!!!!!

Gough i actually just picture you as you av (sorry) :)
Billy has twenty five years on me. I've been told I look a bit like Jimmy Somerville a couple of times but I think they were just dudes who just wanted to get their hands in my pants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy has twenty five years on me. I've been told I look a bit like Jimmy Somerville a couple of times but I think they were just dudes who just wanted to get their hands in my pants.

Yeah i think you posted a pic of yourself- so i know "you" /nostalker

Tarkyn_24 now that I’ve stopped thinking of you as Lockyer (finally!) I now picture you as a Liam Hemsworth (in stubbly rather than full facial hair mode )

View attachment 598222

God damn LIam.... my fave.

Would go:

- Ryan Reynolds
- James Franco
- Liam Hemsworth.

I’m struggling to picture you raskolnikov
Actually been mulling over this for a good 5 mins haha
Finally settled on a fairer skinned Ricky Martin . I suspect I’m way off - further off than I was for Shell or Tarkyn_24 .
upload_2018-12-24_7-18-5.jpeg

<--- the likeness is uncanny
When Shell mentioned that she thought Gough looked like his profile picture (as do I Gough - sorry!!! ) I wondered if you might pop into here cwm .... and next minute :D