Entertainment & Music BF Celeb Lookalikes

Remove this Banner Ad

When I was growing up, I looked like Marcy from Peanuts

deadset
When I was little, I looked like Mowgli's girlfriend Shanti :)
images

comewhatmay Denise Drysdale. It's the avatar. Funny yet a bit boganish.
Herne Hill Hammer Warden from Shawshank. (Don't know if posted here but worked @ a Prison) so pretty much that's the image.
Stratton_Gun Mason Cox. Insanely tall or something so there you go.

Silent Alarm Hard one to pick. Intelligent, educated, well travelled. Articulate and to the point. And no need to bother asking if he is cool or not. Or what the latest trends are. Silent Alarm sets the trends and cool is whatever the hell he says it is.

However something somewhere has gone horribly wrong to turn the above into an angry, embittered Big Footy Poster who for whatever reason has seen the need to become provocative and controversial............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Pete Best from the Beatles.

Heh

I'll take it (although she's older)

I've been called worse

I was something very similar to this when i was young:

c0cd1d2e2678d69c77eda4e268f2eb0f.jpg

Yeah i peaked at 5. How wonderful.
So cute :)
So maybe I wasn’t too far off with my initial guess afterall ? :D
I think I peaked when I was baby :p

My mouth is like 1/4 the size of that one, srs.
Haha!! Yeah, my boyfriend thinks I look like this Italian actress and stand up comedian, Teresa Mannino:

20181224_145205.jpg

I can see why he thinks that. I have glasses, curly hair (not as amazing as hers though), similar eyes, albeit mine are green. She has the typical Italian hooked nose and mine is a bit like that lol. We have a similar body type, too! But my mouth isn't as big as hers haha, and nor am I Italian :p

So cute :)
So maybe I wasn’t too far off with my initial guess afterall ? :D
I think I peaked when I was baby :p

I actually just grabbed some old baby photos i've got. That is scarily close actually.

But its definitely not me.

And yeah, i know how that feels. Where the * did that blond hair go yo!?!?! And the blue eyes, they *en pissed off as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)