Mod. Notice BF is about to change and will be shut down for a day or two this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief's trolling us, we've all been sucked in to the biggest troll in BF history

Bigfooty.com has become self aware.

You have been permanently infracted

skynetrobot.jpg

Chief's trolling us, we've all been sucked in to the biggest troll in BF history

Nah just failing to stick to his structures. I expect the mod board to be in an uproar calling for his head tomorrow morning.

It's underway. The techs are copying (mostly abusive) PM's and reported pron posts (for their own viewing pleasure), as well as 21 million posts. Once they arrive at the shutdown, within the hour apparently, it'll be like when "The Truman Show" turned it's lights out. Thousands of frustrated footy fans wandering the streets graffitiing troll remarks on walls.

Phwoar... How hideous is the site now? Feels like it has no character anymore.

Have to agree with you DP, I do not like it at all, absolutely soulless and dull. For a moment I thought it was still off line, very pale and insignificant looking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this style is extremely bad. the threads only take up about a third of the screen
Not liking a few of the changes atm (i.e Reply is Quote AND quick reply) but apparently the cosmetic change isnt finished, this is just a bare bones set up to get the forum useable while they finish the rest (according to the support forum).

Some threads havent finished being transferred.

Yep, it's up and running but far from the finished product. Badges are missing, for instance.

A good big forum takes time (to fully transfer).

Hmmm, have just logged on after being without BF for a couple of days and my profile is stating "NEW MEMBER" WTF. I will scrounge around but hopefully it will be RECTIFIED..or do I blame it on the nanna nap i've just had. oi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back