Competitions BF Kangaroos 2013 SC Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

TheBuzz

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2007
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Firstly - Mods please don't delete/move this thread as all other boards have this as a standalone thread, and it will get lost in the DT/SC questions thread. The only real chance for our leagues attract the best SC players and succeed is to let this thread live. Thanks.

I will be taking over the mantle from ThePezDispenser & organising some SC leagues for our board this year, with Div 1 taking part in the competition run against the other team boards. Last year our Div 1 had a great overall ranking but with some quality players we could easily improve this year.

I'm looking for some serious high-end talent to join our Div 1 team & take on the BF SC community, but there is room for all levels of skill/experience/interest in the lower divisions also.

If interested, please reply with your:

SC Team Name
2012 Overall Ranking

I'll assign the best players to Div 1 & then sort out the rest. If you're new to SC &/or want to be part of the lower divisions, say so in your post.

Cdonny, team: the madsnakes, was 6,000th last year and 2,000th the year before (ish). I'm looking for redemption

I've forgotten my ranking for 2012, how do I find out?
You should have received an email at the end of the 2012 Home & Away season, providing you with your rank. You cannot find it in the 2013 SC site anymore.

If not sure exactly but know the whereabouts you ranked, just provide that.

There are ways of checking rankings, which I will do when sorting out the final league compositions, but am relying on honesty to start with.

theduckfan -
Total Score: 48640
Overall Rank: 28986

I am tipping we need a DT one, and someone to run it.
Il start a thread for it OF but I forgot who was admin last year. Reason being the league itself can be resurrected for another year and same participants invited to play again by the admin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm keen to be in but my 2012 ranking is pretty pathetic (I didn't care too much about things from halfway through the season).

2012 total: 46,189
2012 ranking: 88,615

BF Name = Zaraz
SC Name = Raging Bulls
2012 finish = just under 40,000th (conservatively) - was in and around the top 10% all year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back