Competitions BF North Melbourne DreamTeam 2022

Following on from the SC thread, I participated in last years league but was unsure who was admin. Il leave the opportunity for whoever ran last years to come in again as Im poor at running anything.

Il do a quick thread search to see if I can located the 2012 one, but as usual post your interest and last years ranking here ;)

Following on from the SC thread, I participated in last years league but was unsure who was admin. Il leave the opportunity for whoever ran last years to come in again as Im poor at running anything.

Il do a quick thread search to see if I can located the 2012 one, but as usual post your interest and last years ranking here ;)

Tazza as per PM last years admin was me, but someone else will need to run it this year as I am unable to do so.

anyone interested let me know, FWIW I am sure you would be fine Tazza as you already have more idea about whats going on than what I had last year.

After speaking with OF happy to run it this year.

Just post your 2012 ranking and DT name in this thread if you wish to play this year.
That way if we have 1 or 2 leagues we can have an even spread.

Once we have an idea of how many numbers/interests, leagues will be set up accordingly.
Cheers

MC_Forward50

All Australian
Feb 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NYI, NYK, NYJ
Im not much chop but im willing to participate

TheDreamers, ranking 40,000 (approx)

I am keen. I don't mind being admin if we need one. I set up the Divison 2 league last year.

Only Forward, do you know if the big bigfooty club board vs club board comp is going to run again this year for the Divison 1 league?

Clearheartfulleyes (ranked 9313 last year)

Spaking

Debutant
Oct 6, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Team name : Sofa King Good

Rank can be found in the Summary section of the App if you downloaded it last year

I am keen. I don't mind being admin if we need one. I set up the Divison 2 league last year.

Only Forward, do you know if the big bigfooty club board vs club board comp is going to run again this year for the Divison 1 league?

Clearheartfulleyes (ranked 9313 last year)

I am pretty sure they will be.

SJ will such a comp be run this year?

Back