Competitions BF North Melbourne DreamTeam 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
IM in watch out!

This may be too late given partial lockout but... could you put the bottom few people from div 1 in div 2 as well? Just a thought
The season doesn't kick off just yet. We have 14 players already which is a good number with two more to commit.

Jun 29, 2014
The Pub
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
AFL ASIA Myanmar Fighting utensils
Ive had a major issue. For no apparent reason my players points are not being added. Team is full and saved but something is wrong.

Telstra had no idea what the problem is and said i should try reinstalling the app which (not surprisingly) didn't help.

Talk about a waste of a months time building a team. :mad:

And so we finally have 2 fully completed leagues to kick off AFL Fantasy DreamTeam for 2016.

Goodluck to Aussie_Roo KangaFan35 stainedclass Wels Eicke Chris_Cross26 TheBuzz Spaking indy nile muttley45 Viper2Jester Jay-Z spurs Morcosovich the Ziebull llama2 Juryduty Dassyboy in Division 1

Also in Division 2 fool Boro Roopassion danj GN80 Fles SMaturin chaelsonnen ArjenTheGreat Jimmy's Hot Dogs Dan roos_fanatic08 tales129 TennisPlayerAndy

Yall have some interesting usernames come to think of it lol
As per usual try your hardest as if you decide to play on next year you will move up or down a division based on performance!

Seriously though, does anyone know if emergencies will be activated for those of us who had Brad Crouch in our teams? He was still a green light when i last checked my team around 7pm last night? :confused:
Surely youll get emergency score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigfooty Div 1
image.png

And that's a wrap for 2016!
Well done to all players who contributed to both leagues. Appreciate the interest and participation.
No doubt we'll be back at it again next year.
Thankfully I got my s**t together and have been able to rank all players according to their skill, so 2017 should be as hotly contested as any other year for both divisions.

Congratulations to llama2 for taking out the NM BF AFL Fantasy Div1 Comp. Well done mate. Our runner up was Dassyboy who for years has been a dominant force in dreamteam land.
Well done lads.
As related to me by Toes, llama2 you'll be getting recognized for your achievement.

In Division2 it was myself and roos_fanatic08 who battled it out. Amazingly had 7 unique players so it was always going to be close. Buddy's performance got me over the line being the key difference. Well done mate.

Thanks to all for playing!

Special mention to Jay-Z who scored the 2nd overall points in Division1 yet finished 9th with some amazingly bad luck!
2013esque year by your team mate, plenty in the top 8 happy you didn't sneak in!

This is back in business once again!

Unlike previous seasons where I had to ask each player where they finished, for the first time ever I've managed to split the divisions equally and fairly according to rank.

All players from 2016 should have received a PM and an email with the invite code.

If any other posters are interested in playing please let me know before round one and REGISTER your interest here :)

Good luck to all again in 2017!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back