Competitions BF North Melbourne DreamTeam 2022

These are all "AFL Fantasy" winners?
Yes. Formerly known as Dreamteam but since 2013 as AFL Fantasy.
All verified and confirmed chiefton

And yeh then if we have the badge passed on then Harris 10 is the current champion

This is back for 2021.

I will send out PMs to all players from last year.

Please check your emails otherwise I will PM the new code.

As per usual new and existing players are welcome!

Thread title updated tazaa

Hi all. This competition is running in 2022.

Most of the interest in AFL Fantasy has been resigned to a consistent 18 who I have already direct messaged and are locked in and ready to go for round 1!

Congratulations to Wels Eicke for taking out the 2021 competition and 2020 competition as well! First to go back to back and he’s once again looking to take out the flag for the 3rd year running.
You don’t get any recognition on bigfooty since Chief failed to give llama2 his badge back in 2017 #justiceforthellama

So to all this years participants good luck and enjoy!

P.S. if anyone is wanting to play it’ll need 2 players to join in as we can’t have an odd numbered league and they need to be confirmed by tomorrow afternoon before round 1 starts!

Most of the interest in AFL Fantasy has been resigned to a consistent 18 who I have already direct messaged and are locked in and ready to go for round 1!

Congratulations to Wels Eicke for taking out the 2021 competition and 2020 competition as well! First to go back to back and he’s once again looking to take out the flag for the 3rd year running.
You don’t get any recognition on bigfooty since Chief failed to give llama2 his badge back in 2017 #justiceforthellama

P.S. if anyone is wanting to play it’ll need 2 players to join in as we can’t have an odd numbered league and they need to be confirmed by tomorrow afternoon before round 1 starts!

Thread title updated tazaa

Haha.....it's all good, I'm not after recognition.

Now, if there was money involved, that would be a different story!

Thanks Chief

It’s not a big issue but I don’t want to throw too much work your way. Unless you really want to give away 5 badges lol
I have a thread on the mods board which the mods are supposed to post the winners every year. Please let me know which are missing and I will add them.

This for Real Dream Team by Sportsdeck boys? If so, I'm running a team in that work another group of mates.

Happy to fill a spot if there's one left?
This is for AFL Fantasy Hazey not Realdreamteam

tazaa can we be added? Cheers

Oh man missed the cutoff. Oh well there’s always next year
Sorry for this. KT I had you in but byes aren’t allowed and we needed even numbers to finalise the league. I sent out a SOS before tonight’s game to find a 20th player with no luck.

I’ll make sure to have you front of the queue next time.

Kangaroos techno

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sorry for this. KT I had you in but byes aren’t allowed and we needed even numbers to finalise the league. I sent out a SOS before tonight’s game to find a 20th player with no luck.

I’ll make sure to have you front of the queue next time.
Not a problem at all. My fault for leaving it too late.

Want to send out a congratulations to Harris 10 for winning the 2022 North Melbourne bigfooty AFL Fantasy league.
You are a well deserved winner and took on two time champ llama2 in the grand final and saluted!
Chief can a badge for 2022 be awarded to Harris 10 when you’re ready please :)

This comp will kick off again in Feb 2023! Thanks again to everyone who joined this year!

Back