• Christian Eriksen

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha. Mane 4th. ;)
I had Mane in my top 3 along with Eriksen and Sanchez. Those 3 plus Alli, Kante are the 5 standout players for me this season.

Surprised no one has given Coutinho a vote yet

I had Mane in my top 3 along with Eriksen and Sanchez. Those 3 plus Alli, Kante are the 5 standout players for me this season.

Surprised no one has given Coutinho a vote yet
Cout has had a pretty good year but he had about 6-8 weeks out and then it took him a good month to find his form again. So that patch right in the middle of the season hurts him.

Mane won our players player of the year award and LFC POTY award in our official awards night a couple of night ago.

TAA won YPOTY.

I'd be surprised if someone gave him a vote. Nowhere near it IMO.
Well admittedly I haven't seen a huge amount of Liverpool (or anyone except my own) but almost every time I did watch them he was the main man (along with Mane).

Before Coutinhos injury I remember everyone on here were talking about Hazard and Coutinho being the 2 best players in the league.

Unfortunately the injury derailed any chance he had of even being in the conversation for this topic.

Edit: For the record I've gone Kante, Dele and Hazard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we should give him a run out in the final two games. Absolutely nothing on those games now

Wasn't Eriksen pretty s**t for the first half of the season? I could have sworn I remember him getting criticised by Spurs fans on here earlier in the season and sky were doing comparisons with other playmakers showing how he doesn't influence games enough.

Then from that point on he exploded.
Yeah he was off the pace at the start of the season. Think he kicked into gear around Nov/Dec

Back