Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Christian Eriksen

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Least you are able to offer some constructive opinion!

Interested to see what your team would be Gero. Here's the link if you wanna have a bash

Premier League team of the season: Harry Kane? Diego Costa? Choose your XI
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39979590
No need text will do. Should be picking the formation of the champions, last season 4-4-2, this season 3-4-3.

Courtois
Azpilicueta Luiz Vertonghen
Valencia Kante Eriksen Rose
Mane Kane Sanchez

My team of the season. Walker and Mane would be playing as wing backs

premier-league-xi-872230eb4ca06a8ab40a96681f11fc1e.jpg

No Azpi:thumbsdown: Thats a fail.

He's been widely recognised as being the best performing CB this season.
No need text will do. Should be picking the formation of the champions, last season 4-4-2, this season 3-4-3.

Courtois
Azpilicueta Luiz Vertonghen
Valencia Kante Eriksen Rose
Mane Kane Sanchez

Seems me and DG are on the same page.

As I said, it's no shame to miss out to those 3 who are the best performed CB's in the league. Toby just misses out.

As I said, it's no shame to miss out to those 3 who are the best performed CB's in the league. Toby just misses out.
Indeed no shame, but I was merely responding in kind to your Azpilicueta quip to me :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury only. Plenty of competition and he didn't play enough. Imo still the best centre half in the league.

I dint believe so. Bertrand, Herrera...

My team would ship a few but would average five goals a game across the season

I doubt you'd score against my side:p

Herrera is a very good footballer and has an underrated season. I'd be happy to have him at Chels.

LWB was a tough, Bertrand was most deserving. Rose like Toby, missed to much football so it cost him there.

Injury only. Plenty of competition and he didn't play enough. Imo still the best centre half in the league.

Yep. I agree those other 3 performed better over the whole season. Like Rose who is the best LWB in the league but didn't play enough to get a spot. Mane as well.

Unbiased team as I have no horses in this race.

View attachment 372895

mines the best IMO. I only didn't pick Kane and Erikssen because I had too many Spurs players.

Player of the season = Alli. Runner up = Hazard.

DDG wasn't even in the top 3 keepers this season.

I doubt you'd score against my side:p

Herrera is a very good footballer and has an underrated season. I'd be happy to have him at Chels.

LWB was a tough, Bertrand was most deserving. Rose like Toby, missed to much football so it cost him there.
Toby didn't miss much. Half a dozen games I'd say st most. Rose probably would have been my LWB instead of Mane but as you say he did miss too much of the season. I couldn't even fit Alli, Dembele and Wanyama (plus Verts) in to my team, so I don't think I'm even being biased. You have to hand it to Chelsea for finishing above such a great performing team this season

Toby didn't miss much. Half a dozen games I'd say st most. Rose probably would have been my LWB instead of Mane but as you say he did miss too much of the season. I couldn't even fit Alli, Dembele and Wanyama (plus Verts) in to my team, so I don't think I'm even being biased. You have to hand it to Chelsea for finishing above such a great performing team this season

TBH make you could have put 7 Spurs players in that team and you wouldn't be being biased. You have arguably the best '11' in the league. Just increase your depth and you'll be pushing for the title next season.

Yep. I agree those other 3 performed better over the whole season. Like Rose who is the best LWB in the league but didn't play enough to get a spot. Mane as well.
Rose was a toss up, ultimately I rate him so much higher than the next best I picked him regardless. Less competition.
DDG wasn't even in the top 3 keepers this season.
only the PFA morons thought so. Token Utd pick.

Back