BF - PokerPremiers Season 3 Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul`

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Big Footy Poker Premiers Season 3 Round 10 has been run and won... Round 10 was played out on Thursday 17th June 2010. Congratulations go to Miffy3, Moses0007 and cm_perfect for taking out the prize money on offer...

This season we will compete @ PokerStars ($5 + 50c tournaments).

The Round 11 Tournament has been created (Tourney ID 287436667) for 9.00pm EST Thursday 1st July 2010.

You can get to the tourney by opening Pokerstars and going to Requests -> Find a Tournament and then entering the id of 287436667.

The password for this week is: thursday.

When the tournament is played I will need the team you support if you have not previously provided your team.

The Season will be contested over 15 Rounds (Rounds 4 - 18 of the AFL Season). The finals will be contested between Rounds 19 - 22 between the top 8 sides after the regular season.

The 11th Round of the season will see the following matchups:

Carlton vs Brisbane Lions
Hawthorn vs Western Bulldogs
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide
Collingwood vs West Coast
Adelaide Crows vs Essendon
Geelong Cats vs North Melbourne
Richmond vs Sydney Swans
St Kilda vs Melbourne

If you are not already with PokerStars - Join the biggest poker site in the world using this link:

http://www.pokerstars.com/?source=psp13859

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread or send me a PM.

I am a bit behind with the ladder... I will look to clean all that up this weekend...

Let me know what you think can be done a little better as we lead into the finals... another 4 rounds and we are there...

poor turnout so far?

I think the comment below yours probably sums up the competition...

It started okay... but everyone wants something for nothing... and I stepped in so we can have some competition and created the tournaments and tried to keep on top of the standings etc (there is more work there than you would think)... but the numbers have thinned out from 20s.. to mid teens.. to 10s.. to it looks like 1 tonight...

I'd say this will be the last tournament unless some interest is shown........

There were 2 people registered when the tournament got cancelled... it's in your hands now... Do you want the Season to continue or have we all had enough?

Looks dead to me......

When it got moved to Thursday I was out. Only chance I had to play after that was the Bye week and a night of training. Suggest back to Wednesday, 8.30pm start with $3 buy in.

The problem with Wednesday's is that atleast once a month there is a server restart around the time we have the tournaments...

Sure looks like we have all had enough.. I have asked Chief if any affiliate money was made.. maybe we could look to have a tournament with the money if there was...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back